Anyone have surg with Dr Ortiz in TJ Mexico?

twistienicholl
on 8/11/05 11:00 am - Las Vegas, NV
I am looking into surgery with him and I have found good info but just not lots of it....
honestkate
on 8/11/05 11:25 am - Phoenix, AZ
i am
cyn
on 8/11/05 12:39 pm - Simpsonville, SC
Christine, I had surgery with Dr. Ortiz in March 2005. It has been one of the best decisions I have ever made! Dr. Ortiz and his partner, Dr. Martinez, are two of the most personable, professional, and knowledgeable people I have ever met. I received a thorough pre-assessment exam, EKG, respiratory test, bloodwork, the works...the facilities are very nice. Dr. Ortiz and Martinez speak flawless English--very little accent at all. They have been available to me at all times. Dr. Ortiz called me at home before my surgery to answer any questions. I met with him before surgery, after surgery, etc. They are always available by email. They will also give you their cell phone numbers where you can reach them 24 hours a day. Dr. Ortiz is a member of the American College of Surgeons. Check out his book also--LapBand for Life--it is a wealth of info. I will be happy to answer any other questions you have. I have been nothing but pleased with Dr. Ortiz! He literally has saved my life Cyndi 335/293/180
twistienicholl
on 8/11/05 12:43 pm - Las Vegas, NV
Thanks for the info... When did you get banded? did you feel full? any after effects?
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views