6 months out....

tamara_b73
on 8/11/05 4:06 am - wisconsin dells, wi
Well, I have finally hit the 6 month mark. I am down 91 pounds. I don't see it at all and have had to print out a pic of me before surgery to make it feel real at all. I have it on my fridge. People that didn't know me preop don't know for sure that it is even me. I had one lady say they knew it was a relative but would never have guessed it was me. Anyway, I have been battling with carbs lately and getting pretty down about it but I am determined to win. Today, I had my scambled eggs for breakfast and will have cheese for lunch. It is a constant struggle for me still though. Just wanted to check in and let everyone know that I am still here and I read posts several times a week even if I don't always post myself. Take care everyone! Tamara 321/229/?
cathy.fowler
on 8/11/05 4:47 am - Mesquite, TX
Hi Tamara, 91 pounds is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sound liek whatever you're doing is working!!!!!! Cathy Fowler
chunkable
on 8/11/05 5:39 am - federal way, wa
your doing great Tamara... In no time your going to be in the 100's your so lucky... Ill race ya Hugs Cindy
GerrAnn
on 8/11/05 7:38 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Dear Tamara Sounds to me like you are doing absoultely WONDERFUL . Whoever thought having this surgery is the easy way out is NUTS huh!! Phew.. I've never worked harder in my whole life. I sure wish you would post a picture so we can see the before and after progress!! Give Hubby a big hug for me.. and big huggs to you..Take care.. And keep up the good work!! GerrAnn
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views