My first real AHHHAAA moment

chunkable
on 8/11/05 3:23 am - federal way, wa
I decided to go shopping for some new gym clothes as my old ones were getting too big. Went to walmart and decided to try on some jeans too while I was there. I was amazed when I tried on a size 18 and they fit me.. I almost cried. Before my surgery 6 months ago I couldn't even find jeans that would fit me. The highest I could find was a 26 and I couldn't fit my big ol butt into them. Im so happy to have come this far and this is my first real moment when I said to myself wow you really have come a long way... Im soooo excited. Im working out even harder now as this has inspired me to try to get to my goal of under 200 by christmas which is another 49 pounds away Just wanted to share my moment... YAY!!! Cindy 1/26/2005 345 before surgery 249 now 175 goal
gogeko
on 8/11/05 3:41 am - Palmer, AK
OH , THAT IS SO EXCITING. JUST THE OTHER DAY I DECIDED TO TRY ON SOME CLOTHES THAT A FRIEND HAD GIVEN TO ME BEFORE I HAD SURGERY. MOST OF THEM SIZES 22 DOWN TO 18. I PUT THE SIZE 22 JEANS ON THINKING TO MYSELF "DONT GET TO EXCITED YET, YOU MAY STILL NEED TO LOSE SOME MORE". BUT MUCH TO MY SUPRISE THEY FIT. I COULDNT BELIEVE IT. THE LAST TIME I WAS IN A SIZE 22 I WAS IN HIGH SCHOOL. 20 SOME YEARS AGO. I TOO WAS WEARING SIZE 28. WHEN YOUR CLOTHES START FALLING OFF BY THEMSELVES ITS TIME FOR SMALLER ONES. IT IS JUST SO EXCITING AND WONDERFUL. I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU. HUGGS CINDY
tamara_b73
on 8/11/05 4:00 am - wisconsin dells, wi
Cindy, That is sooooo awsome!! I actually bought a bunch of size 18 pants off ebay a couple of weeks ago and they still don't fit but I figure in another month or two they might. I'll just keep trying them on periodically. 18 is one of my major goals cause its not a 20 something number. It has a one in it! You are doing awsome. Keep it up! Tamara 321/229/? -92
klnbaker
on 8/11/05 5:35 am - Gresham, OR
I LOVE hearing stories like this! Congratulations, Cindy! And Congratulations, too, on doing such an awesome job of working out! That is my biggest downfall, but I am working on it! I have a feeling you will make that Christmas goal! Kathleen 257/168/135
GerrAnn
on 8/11/05 7:49 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hey Cindy I'm so happy for you.. I know that you were so worried that this surgery wasn't going to work for you after the problems you had with the band.. But Ya Hoo for you girl!! Bet your looking great!! Would also love to see an updated picture of you now.. Bet I would'nt even know it was you.. Keep up the good work!! Huggs to you and Mike.. Wonder how our SEXY MEN are doing now?? Haven't had an update lately.. GerrAnn 245/183/140
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views