HEY EVERYONE...I'M ALIVE & KICKING!!

Shartee
on 8/10/05 8:20 am - Kissimmee, FL
I'm so sorry I haven't been able to post; personal problems (big ones) have been monopolizing my time; I've posted all the "woes" on my profile as there's no need to burden everyone with all my problems. ANYWAY.....back to my wls.....IT'S THE BEST DECISION & THE BEST MONEY I HAVE EVER SPENT!!!! I'm 2 weeks out today but I can't give you the pounds lost as I don't have my starting weight I forgot to get it from Dr. A!!!! As soon as I hear back from Rosella with the number, I'll post my losses. I know I've lost as I got into a pair of shorts that I haven't worn in a couple of summers! There was a home health nurse at my house last night (not for me) and she's had to take care of wls patients when they return home from the hospital. The nurse told me she couldn't believe how well I was doing and she was absolutely shocked at how well healed my incision was. Must admit, I'm a little proud of that incision at the moment; had to loosen my binder, lift that shirt up and say, "look at it...isn't it great"??? :D I even went back to work on Monday; I'm fortunate to have a desk job and I only work 6 hours a day. The only problem I'm running into is making sure I get enough water intake each day. I'm working on it and hope to increase it daily. Well, I guess that's it for now. Lots of hugs and well wishes to all. Hugs, ~Sharon~
sharris
on 8/11/05 12:59 am - miami, FL
CONGRADULATION ON YOUR SUGERY, I HOPE EVERYTHING IS OK......STAY SAFE......(TAY) MIAMI, FL
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views