2 months out.

pattycake
on 8/10/05 3:53 am - macon, GA
hey to all my friends. i am 2 months post op and lost 41lb. don't know where they went and don't want them back. my life has changed so much. i have control over my food and my food does not control me. no matter what the occasion is i know i will nto over eat... it's abeautiful thing. this was not an easy journey, but i would do it again in a heart beat. i miss everyone and love you so much.
GW
on 8/10/05 4:11 am - Weatherford, TX
Hey Patti! Great to hear from you! And G-R-E-A-T news on the weight loss! You are doing fantastic! Weigh to go! You keep it up girlfriend! Congratulations! YOU ARE AWESOME! Genie
vickig
on 8/10/05 4:24 am - CRAWFORD, GA
wow 2 months already. you sound soooooooooo good.i'm glad all is well. thanks for the update i missed you! can't wait to see pics!!
Lorraine Wentz
on 8/10/05 5:07 am - St. Catharines, Canada
Patty, It's so good to see your face again. I'm so happy for you and glad to hear that you're happy with your life. Hope the move wasn't too strenuous! Cheers! Lorraine
Shartee
on 8/10/05 8:21 am - Kissimmee, FL
Congratulations Patti. I wish you much success on your journey. You have a wonderful attitude and I have no doubt you will be at the top of your game in no time!! Hugs, ~Sharon~
honestkate
on 8/10/05 1:45 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Patty, I am so happy for you to be at that place where food isn't controlling you. I am post op and every waking moment I'm either remorseful for stuffing myself or trying to hide my phat. So much life force and energy wasted. I hope I reach that place you are at.
klnbaker
on 8/11/05 12:59 am - Gresham, OR
Hey Patty-Girl! So good to read your post and to know how well everything is going for you! How are your boys? Isn't this an exciting time? Yesterday marked my nine month anniversary. Keep up the good work. It's great to see how happy you are! Kathleen
gogeko
on 8/11/05 3:05 am - Palmer, AK
HEY PATTI SO GOOD TO SEE YOUR FACE AGAIN. GREAT ON THE WIEGHT LOSS TOO. IT IS SO NICE TO BE SEEING A DIFFERENCE IN OUR SELVES AS WE LOSE WIEGHT. KEEP IT UP. I LOVE THAT WE DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT "FALLING OFF THE WAGON" . AS I HAVE WITH SO MANY PAST WEIGHT LOSS ATEMPTS. I NEVER WOULD HAVE LASTED ON A DIET LONG ENOUGHT TO LOSE 50 POUNDS. ISNT IT WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!! CINDY
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views