HUGE favor PLEASE!

GW
on 8/10/05 8:01 am - Weatherford, TX
DONE! Genie
Shartee
on 8/10/05 8:31 am - Kissimmee, FL
Hey Jennifer, Well, let's see...ummmmm 40 and up...YUP...THAT'S ME!! I turned 50 (shhhh, not so loud..ha-ha) on the 11th of July and had surgery on the 27th of July. I feel very blessed that I was able to have this surgery and I now know that I will be around for a very long time to enjoy my family. Your Mom can email me if she like; I'll be more than happy to assist any way I can. By the way, my husbands Dr. and a home health nurse were both shocked at how well I've recovered from the surgery and how well healed my incision has healed. Hugs, ~Sharon~
Jenny C.
on 8/10/05 8:42 am - Ridgecrest, CA
I am very impressed with the recovery of Dr Aguirre's patients. It doesn't seem like anyone has had a difficult time with the fact that it is a completely open operation. Fairly easy recovery and incision fades nicely. Maybe c-sections and long incisions are just way different in the way they heal. Interesting. Of course I have an issue with taking pain meds like I am suppose too and I had med-ical with my three kids (so only Tylenol 3 for pain), and all were c-sections, with the same incision line (even though my youngest will be 5 in a few months maybe I still feel the pain) SCAR TISSUE sucks. Thank you very much. Jennifer
klnbaker
on 8/11/05 12:50 am - Gresham, OR
I had surgery in Mexico 9 months ago. I am so thankful that I found this option. I thank God every day for this surgery and I would do it again in a heartbeat! My quality of life is so much better now! Kathleen
Jenny C.
on 8/11/05 1:46 am - Ridgecrest, CA
You look great. Thank you Jennifer
drinwi
on 8/20/05 12:28 pm - Lap RNY 6/13/05, WI
Jen, I realize this post was a couple of weeks ago but I just read it and wanted to respond. I had surgery in Monterrey Mexico on June 13th with Dr. Roberto Rumbaut. He is wonderful. Please see my profile to read about my experience. He uses the San Jose Hospital a very high tech, current, full care hospital. I wanted to know if I had cardiac arrest there would be the right people and equipment around to help me. I can't say enough positive about my experience. He visited me at the hotel before and after surgery and the total experience was wonderful. I am 44 soon to be 45. Renee' in WI
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views