:HELP: ROSELLA HAVE NOT RESPONDED BACK TO ME ITS BEEN TWO WEEKS

sharris
on 8/8/05 10:47 am - miami, FL
I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO REACH THERE OFFICE FOR TWO KNOW. I UNDERSTAND THEY ARE BUSY....... BUT I AM GOING TO KEEP TRYING BEFORE I SELECT ANOTHER SURGEON.........ANY ONE CAN HELP PLEASE...PLEASE.....THANK U
Ferchie
on 8/8/05 11:36 am - Twin Falls, ID
Write to Lorraine - she is down there now and was a HUGE help in my getting ahold of Rosella. Maybe she can drop a note to someone down there. She is wonderful, I am quite sure she can help. Dont give up on Dr. A just yet, I promise you will not be disapointed!!!
bonnied
on 8/8/05 11:45 am - St. Albans, VT
I went to Dr. Rumbaut in Monterrey (closer for you). When I got home, I had a little problem with on incision and emailed his office. One of his residents emailed me back in 2 hours! I have never had a problem with his office whatsoever. Good luck! I keep hearing about Dr. A not getting back to his patients in a timely manner. I'm sure he's a good surgeon though, many of his patients are satisfied. Bonnie
Dinka Doo
on 8/8/05 11:50 am - Medford, OR
If you are trying by email it may not be going through. The problem with getting responses from them is usually resulting from the email system. I have never had a problem getting anyone when I call in the evening after 6:30pm and have always been able to speak to Dr. Aguirre personally at that time. If you have AOL email,for some reason it will not deliver mail from their Mexico email addresses. Don't know why, but it just won't go through. I had to rely on other email accounts to get through that way. Dina
meliwriter
on 8/9/05 9:36 am - Powell, OH
Take a deep breath, then try this email address [email protected] I tried for three weeks to get ahold of her I sent an email every other day, tried filling out the form on their website and nothing. it seems that the address has changed or was posted incorrectly. The email address everyone kept giving me left out the (a) [email protected] Also she does get a ton of emails. Try calling her if you can. I called and she was not there, and had to fumble my way in spanish with one of the nurses but Rosella called me exactly when they said she would and Rosella sent me an email less than five minutes after my phone conversation with her. Since then I have spoken with her twice and she has always been very prompt. I was so agravated at first but as soon as I started talking to her I forgot about everything else. She was sooo nice and really does want to help. Good luck! remember we are all here to help each other out so if you still can't reach her let us know. Someone will! Melissa
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views