Finally something new!!

Lorraine Wentz
on 8/8/05 6:48 am - St. Catharines, Canada
I've posted, on my profile, my experiences for the last few days!! Don't hesitate to ask any questions!!! Cheers! Lorraine
gobelkys
on 8/8/05 7:32 am - MIAMI, FL
Lorraine, I'm so happy to hear you're up and around. I did'nt get to call you back on Saturday, I had a very hectic weekend. But anyway I'm glad you updated your profile, I'm really bad at updating mine. You just went thru the tough first few days, Make sure to take care of your incision, and follow direction. Welcome to the losing side Belkys 226/160/100
WindyLady L.
on 8/8/05 9:26 am - Grants Pass, OR
Hi Lorraine, Sure is good to hear your doing so well. I'll bet feels good to know that you are now on the losing side. I can't wait. I'll be there on the 11th in the am. Hope you are still there so we can meet. Bambi is picking us up at the airport at 9:30am Also I think Daniel is there at least thats what Dina tells me. How hot is it there and do they have air conditioning. do I have to bring my own lap top and do they have a dvd player in the apartment? Husband wants to be prepaired for a long stay. Well take care and hope to see ya Thursday Mariah
Lorraine Wentz
on 8/8/05 10:58 am - St. Catharines, Canada
It is not hot at all here. Actually the last two days have been rainy. The apartments don't have air conditioning, but they have plenty of fans. The hospital does have air conditioning. There is a computer here with cable internet access, so the lap top isn't neccesary. But I did use my husband's lap top once when I couldn't sit at the computer for very long yesterday. Today I have no problems sitting here. No dvd player in the apartment. We brought dvds to watch on the laptop but haven't even brought them out yet. But now that you mention it, maybe we'll watch something tonight! There is more than plenty on tv though. Look forward to meeting you on the 11th! Bambi stopped by today after dropping off Daniel. Unfortunately I haven't had a chance to go over and say hello. I'll stop over this evening. Cheers! Lorraine And thank you all for all your well wishes!!!!
Just Me
on 8/8/05 4:28 pm - Happy Place, TN
SOOOO glad to hear you are up and moving around a lot. It took a few days for me to adjust...! Noticed you mentioned you used your husband's laptop yesterday. Not sure if you were on line, but if you are using a USA internet chip such as one which verizon or cingular provides, BE VERY CAREFUL. I used my laptop plenty of times accessing the internet down there. Was charged a $1.00 USA for every 3Kilobits of info... I was shocked at the bill... not telling you what to do... just a word of caution. Wishing you the best.
bonnied
on 8/8/05 11:53 am - St. Albans, VT
Go Lorraine! I'm so happy for you!
gogeko
on 8/8/05 10:46 pm - Palmer, AK
GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU. YOU ARE SO GOOD AT KEEPING YOUR PROFILE UP TO DATE. I HAD ALL INTENTIONS OF DOING THE SAME WITH MY PROFILE BUT.... NEVER DID. AND NOW SOME THINGS HAVE BEEN FORGOTTEN AND IS OLD NEWS. I REALLY DO APPRECIATE THOSE WHO DO KEEP AN ACCURATE STEP BY STEP ACCOUNT OF THEIR JOURNEY. IT IS REALLY HELPFUL TO THOSE WHO ARE STILL IN THE SEARCHING PHASE OF THEIR OWN JOURNEY. IM JUST SLOW AT TYPING AND AWFUL AT SPELLING. I AM SO HAPPY YOU ARE ON THE LOSING SIDE. I KNOW YOUR STRUGGLES YOU WENT THRU TO GET HERE AND IT BRINGS TEARS TO MY EYES TO KNOW YOU MADE IT. TAKWE REAL GOOD CARE OF YOURSELF AND DONT OVER DO IT. HUGGS TO YOU CINDY
meliwriter
on 8/9/05 9:45 am - Powell, OH
So glad to hear from you!!! And so happy you are doing well. Know that we have all been thinking of you and wishing you a safe and speedy recovery. You'll be back at home in no time! You go girl! Melissa
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views