I'm Alive!

Lorraine Wentz
on 8/7/05 7:12 am - St. Catharines, Canada
I'm alive! At least I think I am.... If this is heaven then where the hell is the philly cream cheese and my man servant? I'm doing just fine. Still in a little pain, but managing. I'm not up for sitting here at the computer for very long, so I will post my update at another time. Hope all is well!! Cheers! Lorraine
vickig
on 8/7/05 7:21 am - CRAWFORD, GA
thankyou thankyou thankyou, we were really worried about you.hang in there. hope bang and caleb are ok.talk to ya later!
honestkate
on 8/7/05 7:43 am - Phoenix, AZ
Thanks for letting us know you're doing o.k! Did you get some pain pills to carry you through?
rhionan
on 8/7/05 8:13 am - Lincoln, NE
Good to hear you are doing well Lorraine! You will feel better and better each day! Welcome to the losing side!! I know you will have a quick recovery! Love and hope to you! Tera
TracyW
on 8/7/05 1:37 pm - Spring, TX
Thanks for Posting, I'm glad you are at the Apartment... Just remember every day will get better and the park is a nice place to walk to and relax... Tracy 375/233/200
bonnied
on 8/7/05 3:27 pm - St. Albans, VT
I'm glad all is well! Take care!
Jennnifer
on 8/7/05 10:53 pm - Southgate, MI
Congratulations on being on the losing side of things!! Can't wait to hear an update!! Jennifer
GW
on 8/8/05 12:41 am - Weatherford, TX
Hey Lorraine! So glad to see you up and about! Was wondering how you were! Hang in there. It gets better each day! Genie
Flor_Bellas
on 8/8/05 4:24 am - Miami, FL
My angel!!!!! I'm so happy to hear you are getting better everyday. I've been out of the loop recently and haven't posted much but I have been following your journey. So glad to hear from you! Hugs and a , Maria
Robbin
on 8/8/05 7:34 am - OK
Whew!!!! I was begining to worry about you. So glad you are ok. You'll start feeling better soon. Take care, Robbin
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views