:wave: Has anybody had la...

cindy H.
on 8/6/05 12:34 pm - bismarck, ND
Has anybody had lap band surgery at Bajanor Obesity Center in mexico? I am considering this as I am self pay and it is less expensive. Would appreciate any feedback. Cindy
Flor_Bellas
on 8/6/05 2:34 pm - Miami, FL
Cindy, I would look at the post that came after yours. It has a link to a report that ABC did on that particular hospital. It freaked me out. I'm glad I chose Dr. Aceve for my lap band. I hope this helps. Maria
cindy H.
on 8/6/05 10:56 pm - bismarck, ND
Maria, Thank you soooooooooooo much for responding back to me!! I have yet to hear from anyone who has ever used this facility. I have not seen the New Video, but will check it out! I am so glad there are people like you that care enough to help others out that are not as informed! I can have the surgery done in my home town of Bismarck ND for $12,500.00 with all fills for a year and this covers any complications during surgery. I will continue to shop and check out doctors from anybody that responds to my questions! Best of luck to you! Cindy from ND
cshriver
on 8/8/05 2:22 am - Casper, WY
Cindy, I too had my surgery in Mexico from Dr. Aceves. The surgery was $8200 with free fills for life. I absolutely loved Dr. Aceves and his staff. They were so compassionate. Dr. Aceves truly has a passion for his work. He was in the recovery room the entire time I was there. The anesthesiologist was so awesome I loved him too. I had at least 4 doctors come in to my room prior to and following the surgery. The hospital was very nice. Everyone has a private room with your own bathroom and shower. The operating room was state of the art and the X-ray room as well. I would not trade my experience for any other. Hope this helps and Best of Luck on your decision. Carla
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views