Thanks! And I'm Off!

Lorraine Wentz
on 8/2/05 6:59 pm - St. Catharines, Canada
Thank you everyone, so much!!! We're off to grab a cab to the airport!! I'm not going to post on here about my trip as I don't want to cram up the space. All my updates will be on my profile. Adios Amigos!!! Cheers! Lorraine
Dinka Doo
on 8/2/05 8:53 pm - Medford, OR
Oh go ahead and cram up the space on the board! I don't think anyone will be upset. Have a great trip and enjoy Ensenada!!! Godspeed on your surgery! You have the best surgeon around! Dina
GW
on 8/2/05 11:12 pm - Weatherford, TX
Lorraine! We want it full! Please post! Come on! We want to know how things are going! You take care and you will be in our prayers! Genie
chunkable
on 8/3/05 12:20 am - federal way, wa
good luck lorraine. You'll never been so proud to call yourself a loser... Have fun and stay safe... Cindy
gobelkys
on 8/3/05 3:44 am - MIAMI, FL
Go girl, be a loser for once. hahahahahaha. Belkys
Lorraine Wentz
on 8/3/05 10:28 am - St. Catharines, Canada
I've updated my profile with news of the hectic, rediculous and very lucky day we had getting to Ensenada. I'm just waiting for something else to go wrong! Cheers! Lorraine
TracyW
on 8/3/05 12:40 pm - Spring, TX
Good Luck Lorraine... You are in GREAT Hands but you know that by now... Yes the weather down there is so nice and you will love it when it is time to go walk. Keep us posted and tell Dr Agguire and Rosella I said HI... Tracy 375/239/200
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 626 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1211 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1837 views