Darice and Jenny

drhedg01
on 8/2/05 10:48 am - Louisville, KY
RNY on 08/15/05 with
I'm going to see Dr. Joya next Friday. Are you two nervous? I can hardly think straight!
BeeHappe
on 8/2/05 10:55 am - Hinton, IA
RNY on 08/09/05 with
Hey you are going the 12th? It just hit me today that it is only a week away. I kind of had a panic attach as I laid in the tanning bed. Had to lift the lid and catch my breath and tell myself to calm down. Are you getting nervous? I had to buy tylenal with that sleep formula in it to get to sleep at night. Are you having the band or rny? Jen
drhedg01
on 8/2/05 12:02 pm - Louisville, KY
RNY on 08/15/05 with
I'm so glad you said all of that! All of the sudden I'll feel like I can't breath and my bed looks like a tornado hit it in the morning because of all the tossing and turning going on. I'm taking that Tylenol PM tonight. Do you know anyone who has seen Dr. Joya? I hope he's as good as they say and the experience goes as well!
drhedg01
on 8/2/05 12:03 pm - Louisville, KY
RNY on 08/15/05 with
I forgot to say I'm having gastric bypass. I like sugar too much! Have you started the protein drinks?
BeeHappe
on 8/2/05 12:43 pm - Hinton, IA
RNY on 08/09/05 with
I have been talking to a couple of people that have had the surgery there and I think it will be ok. What made you decide to go with Dr. Joya? I talked to several docs and he seemed like the one that I was most comfortable with. I started my diet sat and have been doing ok. it is hard, but i can do it. i have lost about 10 lbs so far and will ;probley lose a little more before I am done. I have a million things going through my head and trying to get everything taken care of. I rented a lap top to take with me, so I hope that i can get internet access while i am there. we will be able to have a few days at the hotel together and we can talk over a bottle of water!! well going to bed, will try to sleep and will talk to you tomorrow!! Jen
drhedg01
on 8/3/05 1:00 pm - Louisville, KY
RNY on 08/15/05 with
I'm looking forward to meeting you next week! I'm still trying to lay my hands on my birth certificate. Yikes. I'm having some problems getting work situated, which is making me nervous about having to change the date. I just want to get this over with!!!!
BeeHappe
on 8/4/05 12:30 am - Hinton, IA
RNY on 08/09/05 with
I am getting a little more nervous. How is this for you: I found my birth certifiicate which I knew I had because I went to Mexico a couple of years ago. But we just signed our loan paper last night but they dated them the 2nd but we will not have the money in my bank account until Monday and I leave on Tues. I am stressing. I am in the process of calling the bank to see in case the money is not there monday, that they will float me the money until it comes in. I just can't wait until this is done and I am back home. work is really good about it and I have the vacation time so that is working out good. just this stupid money thing. I wish i was a millionaire and I would set up my own bank for people that want this surgery and loan them the money, because I think they would pay you back because they would be so happy with the results. I haven't heard from Darice yet. I hope everything is ok. Talk more to you later. Jen
drhedg01
on 8/4/05 1:26 am - Louisville, KY
RNY on 08/15/05 with
It is so nerve-wracking when there is one last piece missing. Just getting this surgery requires such an emotional journey that when the last piece is hanging out in the distance you feel like "THIS WILL NEVER END." Hopefully, we'll be laughing about all our worrying in Mexico next wee****ep me posted (literally and figuratively).
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 626 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1211 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1837 views