HELLO FROM ENSENADA!!

Shartee
on 8/2/05 9:23 am - Kissimmee, FL
Hi Everyone, Sorry I haven't updated sooner, it's been a little hectic here. I know my daughter posted after my surgery to give everyone an update. Surgery went well, no complications and I'm feeling great! I've been out walking every day. I even went for a walk the day I came home from the hospital. Even when I've been ill (in the past) I've found I recover much quicker if I can get up and move around. Tomorrow I go back to the Dr.'s and have 1/2 the staples removed along with the "g" tube....YEEEEEHAAAAA!! Can't wait to get that tube out!! My incision looks really great and is healing just super. We went to the blow hole today; had a great time, spent some money (of course). Each day we walk to the downtown area either in the afternoon or evening. Don't think I'll be walking tonight after the day trip to the blow hole though; had plenty of exercise already! I must admit, I am looking forward to going home on Thursday; it's been a long week and I'm ready to get back to the comforts of home. Guess that's it for now. A very, very big thank you to all of you who have helped me in so many, many ways with all of your support and advice; it is truly appreciated. Will try to update again after my visit to the Dr.'s tomorrow. Hope everyone is doing well. Hugs, ~Sharon~
drhedg01
on 8/2/05 12:04 pm - Louisville, KY
RNY on 08/15/05 with
Congratulations on doing so well. It's encouraging to hear you're up and sight-seeing. I bet the G tube is a pain!
Cheri Moran
on 8/2/05 1:07 pm - Big Spring, TX
Hi Sharon! Congratulations! It sounds like you are having an excellent recovery. It really is amazing how fast the recovery can be after such a major surgery. I know I was amazed at how good I felt so quickly. Now comes the fun time as you watch the scale go down, down, down. Of course be warned, you'll become a clothes-aholic. I used to hate to shop and now I just can't pass up a good sale. I wish you continued pleasant sailing on your way to the new you. Cheri BW 259, GW 144, CW 132
Dinka Doo
on 8/2/05 8:55 pm - Medford, OR
Congratulations Sharon! So glad to hear things are going well for you. Getting those staples out will be a big relief....and getting the rest out an even bigger one! They itch! Have a safe trip home! Dina
cathy.fowler
on 8/3/05 12:50 am - Mesquite, TX
Hey Sharon, sounds like you're doing great! Keep that walking up! The hardest part of the surgery for me was being away from home!!!! Take care and keep us posted. Cathy Fowler
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 626 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1211 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1837 views