dr.aceves hotel????????

vickig
on 8/2/05 6:24 am - CRAWFORD, GA
did anyone stayat the hotel siesta inn. how was it what type of room do they give you? i was wondering if they would have fridge and dvd orvcr or microwave for when my husband stays there. would it be possable for my husband to stay with me in the hosp.just wondering what you all who have been there think.thanks for always being here for ?'s you guys are great!!!!!!!
Jennnifer
on 8/2/05 10:58 am - Southgate, MI
I stayed here last Thursday. To be honest, the motel is not that great. No fridge, no vcr, or microwave. The beds are hard as rocks. I literally hurt my knee when I initially jumped on it knee's first. Thank god it did have air conditioning because it's like 115 degree's there right now. The restaurant attached to it is good though. They only provide you with one bottle of water. There is like 1 channel in English on the TV as well. It's a toss up as to whether or not your husband would prefer the hotel over the hospital. There are disadvatages to both. In the hospital he will only have an uncomfortable bench to sleep on in the room, but they provide you with lots of water and there is about 5 stations in English on TV. Either way he's probably not going to enjoy it much! This is just our experience with comfort down there! Jennifer
vickig
on 8/3/05 2:56 am - CRAWFORD, GA
i was wondering,did you go by yourself to dr, acevse? imight have to because of the time of year i will be having wls. christmas. if my husband takes off he gets a 700.00 cut in pay. we really need the money by the way youre doing great!
vickig
on 8/3/05 3:00 am - CRAWFORD, GA
let me reitterate. would you have gone alone if push came to shove.it was winter, and there was no fighting on the border.p.s i reread your profil.remember husband being with you. did he stay with you in the hospital!
NACOLE j.
on 8/3/05 3:11 am - houston, TX
I went alone and it was no problem. From the time they pick you up at the airport to the time they drop you off, there is someone with you. You will not feel unsafe. Nancy in TX 280/256/140
vickig
on 8/3/05 3:18 am - CRAWFORD, GA
thank you nancy. did you have the band or rny?
NACOLE j.
on 8/3/05 3:29 am - houston, TX
I had the band on July 18. Nancy in TX
vickig
on 8/3/05 3:32 am - CRAWFORD, GA
thanks again nancy.
Jennnifer
on 8/3/05 12:24 pm - Southgate, MI
I went with my husband because I needed that support. However, I think you'd be just fine if you went alone. Nothing to worry about!
Kelli ~.
on 8/5/05 1:58 pm - Atwater, CA
Hey Vicki, I might get my band done by Dr. Aceves around that time as well. Perhaps, we will meet each other down there. I want to get it done while I am off from school.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 626 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1211 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1837 views