I'm All Packed!

Lorraine Wentz
on 8/2/05 1:43 am - St. Catharines, Canada
We leave early (way too early for my taste) tomorrow morning for Ensenada! I've got us all packed and am going to run (ok....drive) to the hospital this afternoon to get an accurate weigh in. After that, I'm going to take it easy and try and get my stuffy nose and cough under control. We picked some syrup up for my son's cold, and I ended up having to use it all! One spoonful for Kaleb, nine for Mommy, one spoonful for Kaleb, nine for Mommy!! I knew I should have gotten the bigger bottle! The first spoonful was ok, but by the 7th I wanted to barf. Kaleb is still a little stuffy, but he's pretty much through it. As for me, I'm feeling better today and think I'll be fine by Friday. I'll be posting updates on my Ensenada Experience, as they happen, on my profile. http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/profile.phtml?N=N1100734933 I thank you all for the support you have given me over the last few months. I honestly wouldn't be having this surgery if it wasn't for ya'll! The knowledge I have gained from this board is unsurpassable to any other source I have found. The love I've received here is transcendent. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Cheers! Lorraine
Molly Mae
on 8/2/05 1:50 am - WA
Hey Lorraine! You have really been on my heart lately as you are preparing for your surgery and trip! I have made myself stay off of this board in the past couple months in the interest of my family's needs but just had to post and give a shout out! You are gonna do great! I can't wait to read the blow by blow details we all love so much. Don't forget to do a backup of your profile! Hugs, Molly 252/172/152
gobelkys
on 8/2/05 2:56 am - MIAMI, FL
I'm so glad you're next. its about time- you will do great. I'll be here waitting for your up-date If I get a chance I will try to cll you when you'r in the Hospital. Take care. Belkys
kix
on 8/2/05 3:19 am - CO
You know, margaritas taste a lot better than cough syrup, and you get the same effect! Have a safe journey to Ensendada, and good luck with your surgery! Kix
vickig
on 8/2/05 5:06 am - CRAWFORD, GA
i can't belive it's time. i hope all goes well best of luck! vicki g
Robbin
on 8/2/05 7:03 am - OK
I'm so excited for you. I will pray for you and am so anxious to hear your detailed experience. Have a good time while you are there. Robbin
lakerskobeb
on 8/2/05 7:01 am - Canton, OH
I just wanted to let you know that I am praying for you to have a very safe journey! You will have to tell me all about your experience. Good Luck Ronda
Ferchie
on 8/2/05 8:48 am - Twin Falls, ID
YAY! I AM SOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!! LET US KNOW EVERYTHING!!!! GOOD LUCK!!!!!!
Shartee
on 8/2/05 9:11 am - Kissimmee, FL
Hey Lorraine, I'm looking forward to meeting you tomorrow after you arrive in Ensenda. I'm doing great; surgery was the best decision I've ever made! Bambi told me to tell you, he'll be there to pick you up and don't worry if you don't see him at first. He'll have a sign with your full name on it; he'll be at the bottom of the stairs by baggage. Bambi is absolutely fantastic! He's so helpful and has been a definite asset during our time here in Ensenada. One thing, I know you're all packed, but just so you know, there are no wash cloths here at the apartments; you might want to bring a couple of your own. It seems wash cloths are just not something they use here. We bought a scrabble game and a deck of cards, I'll pass them over to you when you get in; just something to pass the time when you first get out of the hospital. Okay, that's it for now. Have a safe trip and I'll see you tomorrow!! Hugs, ~Sharon~
Cheri Moran
on 8/2/05 1:02 pm - Big Spring, TX
Hi Lorraine! It's so exciting that the time for you to take the next step in this wonderful journey is here. I wish you the best and I will be praying for you, your family, and Dr. Aguirre and his surgical team. I hope you have a wonderful trip. I really did enjoy my stay in Ensenada and I'd love to go back again some day. Cheri BW 259; GW 144; CW 132
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 626 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1211 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1837 views