Lorraine!

Jennnifer
on 8/1/05 7:38 am - Southgate, MI
I just wanted to say good luck to you this Friday and I will be thinking about you!!
Lorraine Wentz
on 8/1/05 7:59 am - St. Catharines, Canada
Thank you so much Jennifer. That means more than you know! I'm so glad that you are now home and already losing. It must have been so calming and joyous to see your beautiful boys. I know that as soon as I wake up, my son is the first one I want to see, and then of course my husband!! Don't forget the bariatric booklet that's on my page. The link should work for you now, but if you'd like me to resend it, let me know. It will give you lots of food, vitamin, and nutrient ideas for the first five weeks post op. Keep up the courage you've shown us so far!! Cheers! Lorraine
Lorraine Wentz
on 8/1/05 10:42 am - St. Catharines, Canada
Jennifer, I just went and read your update on your profile and I too have heard that it hasn't been very safe in Mexico recently. When I was in Arizona this past March, my Dad didn't want to take me down to Nogalas because of the reports of violence increasing. Nearly all the problems that have been happening around the Mexico/US boarder are due to (what else) drugs. Now, Nogalas isn't really a resort town, where as Ensenada is, so there is far less drug related crimes in Ensenada. (I'm by no means saying Nogalas is bad. I've been and I had a really great time. But recently it's gotten a bit rough around the edges. I'd suggest not going alone, and not bringing children. The shopping is magnifico though!!!) I'm not concerned about bringing Kaleb to Ensenada. I believe Rosella when she says it's safe to bring my little dude. Anyway Jennifer! I'm sorry you weren't comfortable with your trip, but I'm glad that you, now, don't regret it. Think, nothing happened to you and now you get to spend the rest of your life healthy and with your family! Cheers! Lorraine
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 626 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1211 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1837 views