Maria and Jennifer

Lorraine Wentz
on 7/28/05 10:56 am - St. Catharines, Canada
There's not much to tell at the moment. I just got off the phone with Nina and she said that Jennifer arrived and will be having surgery tomorrow, and as for Maria, she wasn't at the hospital when I called, so when she gets there she'll call me with an update. I'll post what I know when I know!!! Cheers! Lorraine
Lorraine Wentz
on 7/28/05 11:06 am - St. Catharines, Canada
Wow! Nina was fast getting back to me! Maria is out of an uneventful surgery and doing just fine. I tried calling her cell as well as Jennifer's, but they both go strait to their voice mail. I'll try and get ahold of them again later, and update then. I'll also let you all know how it went for Jennifer tomorrow! Cheers! Lorraine
Robbin
on 7/29/05 9:14 am - OK
I have been following these girls and can't wait to hear what they have to say about Dr. Aceves. I hope all is well and they are on the sunny side of life and resting well.
Jennnifer
on 7/30/05 3:25 am - Southgate, MI
Hi Lorraine! Maria and I are here just fine. Maria had a mix-up with getting picked up at the airport, so ended up staying the night in San Diego and getting picked up with me at the airport the following morning. She had surgery Thursday evening and I had my surgery Friday morning. She's doing great, and now i'm doing great. I'm still hooked to my IV here but she's dressed and ready to go home later today. I will be leaving the hospital tomorrow morning, and I will stay the night in San Diego then leave for home on Monday. Other than that stuff, the surgery went great, no pain whatsoever, and maybe a little discomfort. Our cell phone signals are iffy here, sometimes it works, sometimes not. Will report more later!! Jennifer
Lorraine Wentz
on 7/30/05 5:13 am - St. Catharines, Canada
I'm so glad that you and Maria are doing so well. I'm glad that you get to go home so soon and be with your families! I'm sure they are missing you just as much as you are missing them. Let me know when you arrive safely!! Cheers! Lorraine
Flor_Bellas
on 7/30/05 11:54 pm - Miami, FL
Hi Lorraine, I'm back. Just landed a couple of hours ago and going straight to bed. Long flight and uncomfortable, too. I will post more later. Doing great. No hunger at all, have to force myself to have liquids.
Lorraine Wentz
on 7/31/05 8:52 am - St. Catharines, Canada
Maria, I'm so glad that you had an uneventful surgery and are home sleeping the whole thing off. Take it easy, make sure you get your liquids, something I'm sure you don't need me to tell you! And keep us posted!! Cheers! Lorraine
Robbin
on 8/1/05 4:49 am - OK
Earlier I wrote about wanting to hear J and M's surgery experience with Dr. Aceves. I meant Dr. Aguire. I'm so chicken of the first 2 hours after surgery. That has always been the worst part of surgery of any kind for me. Lorraine, are you going to Dr. Aguire? Jennifer and Maria, rest well and hope you get to feeling better soon.
Lorraine Wentz
on 8/1/05 7:45 am - St. Catharines, Canada
Robbin, Actually, Jennifer and Maria went to Dr. Aceves, so you had it right the first time! I've never had surgery where I was completely out, so I don't know what to expect. I've had a c-section, but I was awake for the whole thing. I was surprisingly comfortable during and after though..... I was lucky and thankful I had no discomfort and it all went off without a hitch. Yes, I'm having surgery with Dr. Aguirre. This Friday in fact. My husband, son and I leave on Wednesday. I'm almost done packing. I'm not really nervous or anything, but I picked up something from my husband and son, and am now fighting a stuffy nose and soar throat. And of course whatever it is just past through my husband and son but stuck to me! Cheers! Lorraine
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views