Contacting Dr. Aguirre in Ensenada

meliwriter
on 7/27/05 9:12 pm - Powell, OH
Can someone please give me advice. I have been trying to contact Dr. Aguirre's office for over a week, via email and nothing. I tried Rosella's email. I tried filling out the comment/info request form on both the spanish and english site and still nothing. But everyone has said that they respond very quickly. Anyone else have the same problem. Should I be worried that I can't get ahold of them? Also I have been given a range of figures for the surgery cost. Some saying $8,500 some saying $9,500. can someone help me straighten this out? I was really excited about finding this doctor. Since I have to self-pay and everyone here seems to have had great success. But now I am getting a little worried again.
Lorraine Wentz
on 7/28/05 12:09 am - St. Catharines, Canada
Melissa, Rosella is really good at getting back to you fast, but sometimes she gets a barrage of e-mails and can't get back to you right away. And I'm sure with all the e-mails she does get, a few get lost along the way. Keep trying. Here's their e-mail address again just in case you have a different one: [email protected] As for the cost, I was quoted $9,400. Cheers! Lorraine
Just Me
on 7/28/05 12:30 am - Happy Place, TN
Contact information may have changed, but try this: Alejandro Aguirre M.D. Phone Number : 011-52-646-178-3821 Email : [email protected] email: [email protected]
GW
on 7/28/05 1:57 am - Weatherford, TX
Hey Melissa! I just had my surgery with Dr. A March 4, 2005! I have now lost 68 pounds and feel great. You will love him. I think the difference in cost has to do with when the surgery was. He used to be $8,400 but recently had to go up to $9,400. Actually his part is $7,400 and the other doctor and anesthesiologist is $2,000 for a total of $9,400. Maybe that is the confusion. Anyway, with airfare, accomodations and food, my total out of pocket was only $11K! I couldn't be happier and have never regretted this at all! About the emails, there was a period of time I couldn't get hold of anyone either. I kept perservering and it paid off. Don't give up. Things can get very busy and sometimes Rosella might get behind. Shoot, I probably don't get half the emails she does and I get behind myself! You are just anxious because this is so important and life changing. Just be patient and keep at it! She will respond. If you can, call her. She is very sweet and wants to do whatever she can to help. Good luck to you! Genie
Ferchie
on 7/28/05 4:42 am - Twin Falls, ID
I had a problem getting ahold of Rosella the last week or so also but I finally heard from her yesterday, she was swamped with emails. Hold out for another day or two and see what happens.
WindyLady L.
on 7/28/05 10:39 am - Grants Pass, OR
Hi there, You have nothing to worry about. They are both very busy but I did find out that sometimes Rosella didn't get the e-mails so I just kept writing. She quoted me a price of $9400.00 for Dr A and $2000.00 for his anestgioligist (spelling) My surgery is on the 12 of August. They were away just recently and I'm sure are trying to get everything caught up. I'm going to be calling them in a little bit I'll let you know if I get through Mariah
WindyLady L.
on 7/28/05 10:48 am - Grants Pass, OR
Rosella is at CardioMed and will call me later. So keep trying. Mariah
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?