Quick Question

Just Me
on 7/28/05 4:37 pm - Happy Place, TN
Oh my! If you feel well enough in the hospital to watch HELLO DOLLY... you'll be doing FINE!! I was so out of it I just wanted to sleep! When I was there they had construction going on and ... I didn't even care... I was on cloud 9 via injection.... By the way.. be careful not to scratch, irritate, or move that little IV they put in your back. I was so hot I was sweating... I scratch my back and accidentally pulled the thing out of the sweet spot in my back. Nobody knew... It was still physically IN my back... it is just when they began to administer more and more pain medicine and it wasn't working... we started to get a clue... by then it was time to go to the apartment. Best Wishes!
rhionan
on 7/29/05 1:06 am - Lincoln, NE
Hey Lorraine!!! I had a tv/vcr combo in my hospital room, but the appartment just have tv's. I took my portable dvd player along with a cd case full of movies. Mom and I watched movies on it in the appartment...and if I had been thinking I would have taken the audio/video cables with us so we could hook the dvd player up to the tv...would have made it a little easier to watch. Dvd player's screen is only 5 inches wide...LOL! Good luck to you hun! I know you will be just fine. Dr. A. will take excellent care of you! Love and hope to you! Tera
GW
on 7/29/05 3:49 pm - Weatherford, TX
Okay, obviously I was in lala land when I was in the hospital! I stand corrected! I just didn'****ch it. My husband didn't either, but then we didn't bring any tapes, so maybe that was why! So sorry! Genie
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views