Quick Question

Lorraine Wentz
on 7/27/05 3:55 pm - St. Catharines, Canada
Is there a VCR in the hospital room? Or is it in the apartment? I can't remember. I plan on bringing a few dvd's to watch on my laptop, but I really want to bring Hello Dolly and I only have it on VHS... I suppose I could rent it and pay the late fees....... I love me some Barbara Streisand!!! Cheers! Lorraine
Just Me
on 7/28/05 12:39 am - Happy Place, TN
Hi Lorraine, I stayed in one of the apartments in Ensenada, and I can't remember seeing a VCR. There may have been one and was just too wiped out to see it. I, too, took my laptop and watched DVDs. (Watched half of Count of Monte Christo) PS: I paid t-mobile for a wireless internet chip which allows me to use my laptop practically anywhere. This way, I don't have to rely on wireles internet "cafe's" or other places that have wireless connection. I can just laptop anywhere a t-mobile service is active... even in the middle of a park or the beach. If you have the same thing... becareful, because after you leave the USA borders, there is one heck of a roaming charge... I realize you are in Canada... but thought i would mention it just the same. Fairly large roaming charge.
Lorraine Wentz
on 7/28/05 1:15 am - St. Catharines, Canada
Do you know if there's one in the hospital rooms? All I remember was someone saying something about a vcr......... Count of Monte Christo was a great movie. Jim Caviezel is yummy! We both grew up in Mount Vernon, WA. Although he graduated before me, we did go to the same high school. If you watch Jay Leno, you probably know Ross the Intern.... I was in choir with him for two years. And yes, he is really like that. It's not an act. Chad Lindberg from October Sky also grew up in MV and graduated from my high school. The only other famous Mount Vernonite, is Mark Hendrickson. He's a pitcher for the Tampa Bay Devil Rays and was also in the NBA for a while. Anyway!!! It's kinda fun to say I went to the same school as Jesus! Cheers! Lorraine
chunkable
on 7/28/05 2:23 am - federal way, wa
I had a vcr in my hospital room. mike watched movies for the entire time. No vcr at the apartments but there was one there for us at the hospital. I think Tracy had one also in his room. But you'd have to double check with him. Cindy
GW
on 7/28/05 2:00 am - Weatherford, TX
Sorry Lorraine, no VCR in the hospital room. I can't even remember if there was a tv. If there was, I just didn'****ch it. We brought our car dvd player as well. And the tv is in the livingroom in the apartments. I told Rosella the only complaints I had was the tv in the livingroom instead of the bedroom and no recliner! I really missed my recliner! Genie
SandiBeach
on 7/28/05 2:57 am - Northwest USA
Hi Lorraine, When I was there(2003), they had a VCR in every hospital room. I left 4 VCR movies so others who came could have something in english to watch. I hope you have a great journey...
TracyW
on 7/28/05 7:34 am - Spring, TX
When we were there in Janusry there was a TV/VCR in every room Tracy
TracyW
on 7/28/05 7:35 am - Spring, TX
OK That would be January
DONNA RELLA
on 7/28/05 8:22 am - Uvalde, TX
tv/vcr in hosp. only.... and i was JUST there hope that helps... i never did use the vcr though...
Lorraine Wentz
on 7/28/05 11:09 am - St. Catharines, Canada
Yipee! I can watch Hello Dolly! And I can bring a few videos for my son so we can watch them together. I'm going to smothering my baby with kisses the minute I wake up! Thank you all!! Cheers! Lorraine
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views