I FINALLY HAVE A DATE!!

Ferchie
on 7/26/05 12:13 pm - Twin Falls, ID
I finally have a surgery date!! October 25th - 3 months from yesterday!! I am so excited. I can't hardly wait.
Flor_Bellas
on 7/26/05 1:34 pm - Miami, FL
Jeremy that is sooooooooooooooooo awesome!!!!! I'm so happy for you. I'll save a spot on the losing bench for you, I'm flying out tomorrow! My best to you. This is so exciting, isn't it ? Hugs, Maria
Lorraine Wentz
on 7/26/05 2:10 pm - St. Catharines, Canada
Jeremy! Yay! Congrats! It was looking a little iffy there for a while, but I'm glad you finally have something concrete. The time flies by until about a month before, then it gets nerve rackingly slow. I'm so happy for you. I'm a little jealous about Vegas though..... Cheers! Lorraine
DONNA RELLA
on 7/26/05 2:48 pm - Uvalde, TX
Good for you Jeremy. It will be here before you know it...get ready.
lakerskobeb
on 7/26/05 10:25 pm - Canton, OH
Congrats Jeremy on your surgery date, I will be heading south of the border on January 10, 2006! I know that is a far time away but with my job I travel in the fall plus I am in a wedding on new years eve so we have practice and such that I can't miss. I am so happy I waited. I was able to save 3,000 dollars of my own money and I can't wait for January. The months go by so fast. Just make sure you have your money and everything set at least 2 months ahead of time. That way you can focus on getting prepared for the big day!!! Good Luck Ronda in Ohio
Jennnifer
on 7/26/05 10:28 pm - Southgate, MI
Congrats!! And like the others said, time will fly until about a month before hand and get reallllly slow! Jennifer
kix
on 7/29/05 7:46 am - CO
Congrats, Jeremy! I'm still deciding if Mexico is an option for me, so I look forward to hearing how your experience turns out. Kix
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views