Question about Payment to Dr. Aceves

Jennnifer
on 7/26/05 7:15 am - Southgate, MI
Ok i'm sitting here with the largest wad of money i've ever held in my life in front of me, and i'm wondering.... I'll be getting a cashier's check, do I just get one check all made out to Dr. Aceves? Or do I pay the hospital and him seperately? Maria you can probably help me out on this one! Jennifer
Flor_Bellas
on 7/26/05 1:19 pm - Miami, FL
Jennifer, one simple check to Alberto Aceves is all it takes. I was instructed by Nina not to pay anyone but Yolanda, her mother, when she comes up to me at the hospital. Oh, and others on Aceves yahoo group suggested giving Ernesto a couple of dollars when he drops me off to come back home. Are you not a member of Dr. Aceves yahoo website? In there are so many people and files for you to peruse. My son particularly liked the one with the cafeteria menu with prices in the hospital. If you are not a member, ask Nina to send you the link, or maybe I can email it to you. Let me see, I'll try, but do ask Nina if I happen to not send it tonight. I'm finally at home after my horrible day at work and I feel my eyes are heavy...I just might land face first on my keyboard. Maria
Jennnifer
on 7/26/05 1:21 pm - Southgate, MI
Get some sleep you'll need it!! You know what, I am a member but totally forgot about the link she sent me. Thanks for reminding me, I will be sure to thoroughly read through everything! Jennifer
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views