OMG, I have to pack I'm leaving tomorrow!!!!!

Flor_Bellas
on 7/25/05 11:14 pm - Miami, FL
Here I am at work busy as can be and I haven't even packed yet Well, my flight is not until 4PM EST tomorrow, but I've been so freaking busy I don't know if I'm coming or going Today is going to be a looooooooooooooooong day for me. I was so excited last night I kept tossing and turning and couldn't sleep a wink Well, I had to be at the University where I work at 6AM cause we are hosting an event for the school board and I was the one giving the welcome speech as a representative of the university because I am the assistant to the Director of Administration and of course, he was not coming in today so the responsibility fell on me I don't get off work till 6PM and THEN I have to cross the parking lot to go to my own class until 8:30PM and I cannot skip out now because we are preparing for finals By the time I leave tonight I know I am going to be dragging. I have a 30 minute ride home and then I have to pack?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??! I should have packed 3 weeks ago before I got so busy at work. Well, shoulda, coulda, woulda got me nowhere before...but I need to whine to someone. I'm so tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiired Please pray for me so that I can survive my day on some heavenly energy because with my pre-op diet I cannot say I have much of that lately. I just hope I'm not so wired by the time I get home that I won't be able to sleep from being so freaking wired. Well......now that I got that load of my chest I'm feeling better...sorta Thanks for letting me unload for I'm going nuts today Maria P.
Jennnifer
on 7/26/05 1:00 am - Southgate, MI
Good luck!!!! I'll be there on Thursday morning, and you'll have my prayers for an uneventful surgery! I haven't packed yet either, and i'm very busy for the next day.... i'm in your situation!!! Can't wait to get through this! Jennifer
Lorraine Wentz
on 7/26/05 5:57 am - St. Catharines, Canada
You two will do just fine! I'm thrilled for the both of you! I'll call you tomorrow evening Maria, to make sure you got there safely. What time should you be arriving there? I'll call on the 28th to make sure that you had an uneventful surgery, and that you, Jennifer, arrived safely. I'll then call on the 29th to make sure that you too had an uneventful surgery. Try and get some sleep these next few days! Cheers! Lorraine
Flor_Bellas
on 7/26/05 6:58 am - Miami, FL
I am scheduled to arrive in San Diego 10:30ishPST and the driver will take me straight to Mexicali...about 2 hours. Thank you my Angel, I'm so greatful for you. Sigh. Hugs, Maria
Flor_Bellas
on 7/26/05 6:56 am - Miami, FL
I'm draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaging. What a day. I've not stopped and I've still got a few more hours to go. I actually had to walk away from work today for an hour and a half cause I was overwhelmed. It was such a horrible day...anything that could go wrong did...to the point that I broke down in tears. My staff was rebellious, everyone needed something and in the end, someone even asked me to go pick up some freaking balloons. At this point I just laughed The freaking Chancellor is asking for balloons with 2 particular sayings...sigh. That was the kind of day I've been having. I walked away because I was in tears from the frustration...so I just said, time to go before I rip someone a new one. Well, tears were cried and no one is the wiser that I almost cracked today. Thank God I have my Angel out there and my racing buddy waiting for me as well. I wonder if they'll put something in the IV to make me REALLY happy Maria
Just Me
on 7/26/05 11:09 am - Happy Place, TN
Lordy Maria... you work like a bee... Your going to be even beeeezier when you lose weight! LOL Exams? You're taking exams after this surgery???? You have my ENTIRE respect. I wouldn't have been able to do such a thing. Best Wishes! no email yet:
Flor_Bellas
on 7/26/05 1:31 pm - Miami, FL
Hey Pat, I thought my contact number was on my profile but here it is 305-796-7612. Thanks for wanting to check in on me. I'm going to try to get some sleep now. Maria
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views