I'm packing to go!!

Shartee
on 7/25/05 2:06 am - Kissimmee, FL
Hi Everyone, Just a quick note to say I'm really sorry I haven't been around the last month. I had some major family problems that really took over my life (to say the least). I was almost thinking I was going to have to cancel surgery but thanks to the good Lord above, I will be leaving for Ensenada tomorrow!! On top of everthing else, my computer has been down!! I've missed talking to everyone and hope that all of you are doing well and everyone that has had surgery is recovering quickly and enjoying their new found life. I will post when I get to Ensenada; my daughter will be with me and she will be giving everyone updates on my progress. I'll never be able to find the right words to tell all of you how thankful I am for all the wonderful support & kind words that I have received from this site; I have been truly blessed. As scared as I feel at this moment, I know I'm making the right decision and with the support and prayers of my OH family I know that this is the beginning of a wonderful new life for me. Thank you....everyone.....for everything!!! See you on the losing side!!! Love & hugs to all, Sharon
DONNA RELLA
on 7/25/05 2:47 am - Uvalde, TX
Sharon, you will do fine. Say hello to Rosella for me. You will love her immedietely. Take lots of film, because the sites are breathtaking. GOD bless....
Shartee
on 7/25/05 1:14 pm - Kissimmee, FL
Hi Donna Rella, Congratulations to you on your surgery!! How are you??? Hope you're feeling wonderful and things are going well for you. I'll make sure to tell Rosella "hello" from you. I am so looking forward to joining the losing side!! ~Hugs~ Sharon
Lorraine Wentz
on 7/25/05 3:00 am - St. Catharines, Canada
Good luck Sharon, you're in my prayers! "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams." - Eleanor Roosevelt Cheers! Lorraine
Shartee
on 7/25/05 1:16 pm - Kissimmee, FL
Hi Lorriane, Thanks for the prayers and I love the statement by Eleanor Roosevelt; it is inspirational to say the least! Hugs, ~Sharon~
Boomma
on 7/25/05 12:05 pm - Osceola, WI
Best wishes on your surgery! (and some prayers too) Can't wait to hear how everything went!
Shartee
on 7/25/05 1:17 pm - Kissimmee, FL
Hi Judy, Thank you for your prayers! My daughter will be with me and she'll be updating the board with my progress. It won't be long and I'll be right back here! Hugs, ~Sharon~
vickig
on 7/25/05 12:28 pm - CRAWFORD, GA
best of luck. can't wait to hear your storie! i know you will do great!
Shartee
on 7/25/05 1:20 pm - Kissimmee, FL
Hi Vicki, I keep thinking I should be in bed because I've got an early flight, but I'm so wound up and I find a calmness by coming to this site and reading the posts!! I'll have plenty of time to rest the next few days!! I'll post an update as soon as possible. Thanks. Hugs, ~Sharon~
Flor_Bellas
on 7/25/05 3:01 pm - Miami, FL
Sharon, I wish you the best. As a fellow Floridian and soon to be banded loser, I can understand the sleeplessness, I'm going to Mexicali day after tomorrow, or acutally, tomorrow cause it's 1AM now. I can't sleep either. My doctor is Dr. Aceve. From what I hear your doctor is very good as well. Try to rest what you can and find the comfort you do online. My thoughts will be with you and I will see you on the losing side when I get banded on Thursday!!! Hugs, Maria
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views