78 pds gone with lapband in 9 months!

ellen b
on 7/23/05 7:28 pm - WI
Hi all. Just thought I would update and say hi..........as of today I have lost 78 pds..........at first I didnt think the band would work but now I realize it does and in a great way. You learn to eat different and a whole lot smaller. You dont waste you time eating the filler foods........you save the eating to what you really want. I did Atkins at first but now I pretty much eat whatever I want except bread. And dont miss that too much, I always considered it a filler food anyway. Takes up space and doesnt have that much taste. I am currently going into a size 24 from the top size having been a tight 30! I think this saying says it all..........."Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels!" I am not thin yet but well on my way! Thanks Dr Rumbaut!!!!!!
psgraham29
on 7/24/05 6:54 am - Seattle, WA
Congratulations Ellen. Sounds like you are doing great using the lap band tool. -Pam
WindyLady L.
on 7/25/05 11:42 am - Grants Pass, OR
Hi Ellen, I don't know you, but would like to congradulate you. I know that losing weight is a process that can be trying at times. It sounds like your on the right tract and doing great. God Bless and keep up the good work Mariah
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views