Oh Yeah Baby!!

Lorraine Wentz
on 7/22/05 6:28 am - St. Catharines, Canada
Just so ya'll know, your prayers were heard. My iron and hemoglobin levels are WAY!!!!!! up! My doctor was really surprised that I brought it up so high and so quickly. I started taking 6/300mg of ferrous gluconate a day and tada! I'm still taking the same amount, so it will be even higher when I go for surgery. I wrote to Rosella and she said that my levels were just fine for surgery. Some of you who know about ferrous gluconate are probably wondering if I've taken a sh*t recently. Why yes I have! My vitamin regiment also includes magnesium, among many many others, so it's made things alittle smoother at the other end. I've started the liver shrinking diet that Maria is also on. This is going to be the two most boring weeks in my entire eating career....... I have a feeling by the end of these two weeks, I'm actually going to be looking forward to being on liquids only!!! I thank you all for your prayers!! I was really worried there for a while, but you gave me hope and made me quit my whining!! Cheers! Lorraine Only two more weeks!!!
(deactivated member)
on 7/22/05 7:00 am - Edmonton, Canada
Great job Lorraine! Keep up the awesome work!
Jennnifer
on 7/22/05 8:24 am - Southgate, MI
Definetly a great job!! Jennifer
DONNA RELLA
on 7/22/05 1:15 pm - Uvalde, TX
yea for you Lorraine... i knew all would go well. you are in my prayers girl...
Dinka Doo
on 7/23/05 1:11 am - Medford, OR
Fantastic news Lorraine! Glad to hear you were able to get it up there so quickly! I guess we know your level of determination now! Good luck on the diet. It is going to go really quickly! Dina
cathy.fowler
on 7/23/05 8:41 am - Mesquite, TX
Hey Lorraine----you are nearly there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah for you! Cathy Fowler
Flor_Bellas
on 7/23/05 1:00 pm - Miami, FL
Hurayyyyyyy for my Angel!!! I'm so happy to hear that you brought up those numbers. Your time is almost here. My flight is only 4 days away and surgery 5 days away!!!!!!! I can't wait to finish this liver shrinking diet. I'm so tired of chicken....my butt has sprouted feathers and I am laying eggs. You're right about one thing...I'm really looking forward to liquids. But I will be here for you to cheer you on...YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!! Hugs, Maria
Just Me
on 7/23/05 1:17 pm - Happy Place, TN
Best Wishes!
WindyLady L.
on 7/25/05 12:40 pm - Grants Pass, OR
Hi Lorraine, When is your surgery?
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views