molly mae?????????????

vickig
on 7/21/05 6:00 pm - CRAWFORD, GA
any one heard from molly lately?
gobelkys
on 7/21/05 11:04 pm - MIAMI, FL
No, I have been wondering myself, hope to hear from her soon!!! I will e-mail her. Belkys
chunkable
on 7/22/05 12:15 am - federal way, wa
I know she moved over here to my neck of the woods and called me once but I never heard from her again Maybe she's just working out like a mad woman and getting all skinny so she can be a supermodel... She's already a beautiful girl and she's getting all buff on us working out a lot. I remember reading in her profile her husband and her had joined a gym. I hope she is okay too Im sure she is just busy. Her hubby and her just started into real estate... If anyone talks to her tell her to call me again so we can get together for a bbq or something... Cindy
Molly Mae
on 7/23/05 8:08 am - WA
Oh My gosh!!! I feel so great that ya'll are thinkng of me too. I have been staying at my old (empty!) house for the past week and my hubby just flew in from CA and i am hooked up to the laptop with his cellphone and it is really spendy! I just wanted to say hello and I am alive and doing well. We sold our house here after it was on the market for two days. We got full asking price and we are tickled pink!!! Anyway, also, I think it will be so fun to get home to Tacoma and weigh. My eating has been outta whack. I am eating and living out of a suitcase. Super Crazy stuff!!! Staying hydrated but low on protein for sure!!! Hey I am about to join you in all the fun this board has to offer as soon as I get home....where is home now? LOL! Molly 252/175/135
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views