just got back from the dr.ofc

DONNA RELLA
on 7/21/05 6:58 am - Uvalde, TX
I just got back from seeing my pcp... he was happy with all of my results.. everything is going well. I have lost 15 lbs. in 6 days. I can see it a little in my face and some people have noticed. If anyone has questions PLEASE ask now while it is fresh. I will try to help out as much as i can...thank you all for your prayers and dont stop now... i still need them. I will be praying for yall too..
Kelli ~.
on 7/21/05 8:21 am - Atwater, CA
Awesome on the weight loss. Who did you have your surgery with? I am looking into getting my surgery done in Mx despite everyone I know making comments that Mx is cheaper. Anywho, any information would be great and if you could let me know how your experience was that would great as well. Good Luck!
Lorraine Wentz
on 7/21/05 11:47 am - St. Catharines, Canada
Hey Donna! I'm so glad that your back home with your kids and that the weight is falling off. I'm sorry I couldn't get ahold of you while you were in Ensenada. I kept getting your voicemail. You had Belkys and your darling kids keepin' track of ya, if I'd posted, it probably would have been redundant! I have a question for ya! Did Dr. Aguirre do an official weigh in for you? I heard something about him having a scale that measures in kilos and may only go to 300 lbs...... Do you recall what the max kilos were on the machine? Again, I'm sooo glad that you are safe and recovering in your own home. Cheers! Lorraine
Boomma
on 7/21/05 11:51 am - Osceola, WI
Awesome weight loss Prayers you continue to do great!!
DONNA RELLA
on 7/21/05 12:06 pm - Uvalde, TX
Lorraine, Dr. A did weigh me and i assume it was in kilos, but he did not tell me what it was and i wasnt too concerned because i weighed at my dr.'s ofc the day before i left. Plus i knew that i would probably never weigh in at his ofc after that..anyway, i am sorry that i did not get to talk to you either. i really wanted to talk to you and genie and belkys.
Flor_Bellas
on 7/21/05 12:57 pm - Miami, FL
Donna, welcome back home!!!!!!!! I'm so happy to hear you are doing well and healing nicely. Let me tell you, I felt the love pouring in here for you. It was awesome to read your children's posts and everyone praying for you. You will continue to be in my prayers and I rejoice in your weight loss. 15 lbs in 6 days.....oh, yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maria
GW
on 7/21/05 2:24 pm - Weatherford, TX
Hey Donna! Terrific job, girl! You are doing great! I am so glad that I didn't get to talk to you. I have been working 9-9! I am pooped when I come home and just check the boards to see what is going on! I am trying to make up for not having a job for so long. This company allows all the overtime you want, so I am taking it! But, you have been in my thoughts and prayers! And you still are! Take care and keep us posted! Genie
Just Me
on 7/21/05 2:32 pm - Happy Place, TN
Way to go!!!
gogeko
on 7/21/05 3:10 pm - Palmer, AK
THATS GREAT DONNA. I HAD MY FIRST WIEGH IN 10 AFTER SURGERY AND LOST 20 POUNDS. YOU ARE DOING SO GOOD. HOWS YOUR ENERGY? IT SEEMED THAT I HAD A LOT OF RESTLESS ENERGY AFTER GETTING OUT OF HOSPITAL. I WANTED TO DO A LOT OF WALIKING. BUT I WOULD TIRE REALLY FAST. BUT EACH DAY WOULD GET BETTER. I STARTED WORKING 3 WEEKS AFTER SURGERY. I HAVE A " ON YOUR FEET/WALK AROUND ALL DAY KIND OF JOB." I WORK IN A SERVICE DELI FOR FRED MEYERS/ KROGER. THE FIRST WEEK BACK I WORKED 27 HOURS AND THE SECOND WEEK I WORKED 32. AND NOW IM BACK TO 40 HOURS. MY ONLY RESTRICTION IS TO NOT LIFT ANYTHING OVER 15 POUNDS. I THINK WORKING IS HELPING ME LOSE FASTER TOO. ANYWAYS I RATTLED ON THERE. I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU. ITS AMAZING WATCHING YOU THE LAST 6 PLUSS MONTHS STRUGGLING TO GET MONEY FOR THIS. AND IT GOT DOWN RIGHT BLEAK LOOKING AT TIMES. BUT LOOK AT YOU NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU DID IT. HUUUUUGGGGGGSSSS TO YOU CINDY
gobelkys
on 7/21/05 11:01 pm - MIAMI, FL
Hi Donna, welcome back. I knew you would be doing great. There's no doubt in my mind, you where meant to get this surgery. I would love to talk to you. let me know when is the best time for me to call you. I'm still praying for you. Belkys
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views