Maria! I just met a girl named Maria!

Lorraine Wentz
on 7/20/05 5:05 pm - St. Catharines, Canada
Maria! Ha! West Side Story baby!! Love it! He he! I'm not sure if you've sent me your phone number(s)...... I haven't received anything. I'll need those so I can get ahold of ya! What day are you leaving? Let me know so I can be an awsome angel for you My Mariiiiiiiiiiiiia! Brooks and Dunn baby! Love them too!! Yeeha! Ok, enough horsing around! HA! (lord, I need help......) Anyway! You gave me a list of things for the liver shrinking diet, but in what amount am I allowed to have these things? How much chicken and yogurt a day and how many ounces of protein shake? Hope the diet isn't taking too much of a toll on you! Let me know how things are going. Cheers! Lorraine
Ferchie
on 7/21/05 12:05 am - Twin Falls, ID
Let me know when you know how much of those things that you can have for the liver shrinking diet, I need to prepare for mine too. Though I don't know when I need to start the liver shrinking diet because I still don't have a date yet!!! I cannot seem to get ahold of Rosella since she came back from her vacation last week. If anyone talks to Rosella could you let her know I am trying to get ahold of her (hint hint hint).
Ferchie
on 7/21/05 12:19 am - Twin Falls, ID
Maybe I am just anxious, how long did it take you to get a date and/or to get ahold of Rosella???
Lorraine Wentz
on 7/21/05 12:58 am - St. Catharines, Canada
Jeremy, I haven't heard anything from Maria about the diet yet. But if she e-mails the portions to me I'll get them to you asap. I'm supposed to start the diet tomorrow, so I hope she gets back to me. As for getting a date, I had no problems. I asked Rosella for a date two months in advance, as my husband is on a project till then, so there were many many open dates. I have a feeling that there were lots of dates because of the time of year as well. As for Rosella and getting a hold of you, I don't know what to tell ya. I usually don't have any trouble getting a hold of her...... Let me know when you get a date!! Cheers! Lorraine
Flor_Bellas
on 7/21/05 12:53 pm - Miami, FL
And suddenly I found....how wonderful a sound...can beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Sorry Lorraine, been out of the loop for a few days, so busy with finals and work. Anyway, I was not given any portions on the chicken or yogurt. I was told the yogurt should be low fat or fat free and only two protein shakes a day. I hate it, but it's satisfying. I find that I am not hungry for breakfast and that a chicken breast or leg and thigh is enough to satisfy me for a meal. I think it has something to do with it being pure protein, and protein is very filling. Have I mentioned I hate it??? Everybody at work is asking me if I'm sticking to the diet and trying to give me support. When they ask me if I am sticking to it I respond by saying, "Haven't you noticed the eggs I'm laying in the hallways?" I'm eatin so much chicken that I feel I've sprouted feathers in my butt and my voice seems to have taken on a noticeable clucking. (Wish I had a chicken emoticon to go here) Sigh. Anyway, the reason my doctor, Dr. Aceves has me on the liver shrinking diet is because I'm being banded. Maybe for RNY you don't need to do it. Check with them. I emailed you my info, you haven't gotten them? I sent it twice, let me know please. By the way, you already are an awesome angel!!!!!! You make me smile when I need it most with your funny emails. Do you know I'm a country music fan???? And Brooks and Dunn's My Maria is my favorite song!!!!!!!!!!! Maria
Lorraine Wentz
on 7/21/05 3:13 pm - St. Catharines, Canada
Maria, My doctor doesn't require the liver shrinking diet. But it is a good thing to do so that it's not in the way when he's in there doing his thing. There are a few cases where even though the person is going in to have open rny, they can't because their liver is just too BIG. I like my men that way, but not my liver!! Anyway, I'll play it on the safe side and follow the diet. In two weeks on the diet you can decrease the size of your liver by nearly 40%. (I did a little research ) And of course this diet is important for banders and laparoscopic patients to do since the surgeon can't move it aside! I'm sure you know this Maria, but I'm mentioning it in case someone doesn't. Ya know, I've gotten all your e-mails except the one with phone numbers..... Don't know! Maybe try sending it one more time and if it doesn't work, then I'll give you two other e-mail address to try. I've got e-mail addresses coming out my arse! Your date is the 28th isn't it? It's comin' up fast! What day are you leaving? Cheers! Lorraine P.S. Brooks and Dunn and West Side Story.....you know what they are? They're just plain ol' good taste!!
Flor_Bellas
on 7/21/05 3:44 pm - Miami, FL
Yeah, I'm the only Cuban country music fan I know though....I am unique... I just sent you my info to your gmail addy. Let me know if you get it. Hugs, Maria
Lorraine Wentz
on 7/21/05 11:44 pm - St. Catharines, Canada
Oh my god!!!! Guess what!!!!! Guess what!!!!!!! Guess what!!!!!!!!! I got your e-mail. Thanks for sending it again! Cheers! Lorraine
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views