Hey Everyone

TTCromar
on 7/19/05 7:24 am - UT
Hello All: I've been gone for so long and I feel so sad about that. Wanted everyone to know I was still alive. I've moved out of my house and am seperated from my husband. It's all a long drawn out story, but I'm on the right path now. I hope all of you are doing well in your recoveries and in waiting for your surgery dates. Even though I'm not online as much, I still think of all of you and keep you in my prayers. Donna and Ronda, I've got mail here for you and will send it as soon as I'm able. I'm in ONEderland now and it's going to be fun to see where I'm at once I get a scale. Thanks for your patience and love. Bye for now!!! Tami~
DONNA RELLA
on 7/19/05 11:11 am - Uvalde, TX
i am so glad to hear from you. i have been very worried about you and hoping you were ok. i am so happy that you are in onederland. i cant wait for it... anyhow, i will be waiting for that email...
bonnied
on 7/19/05 9:56 pm - St. Albans, VT
Congrats on your losses! I cannot wait to be in onederland too! I understand how WLS affects marriages. I do not think mine will survive either. Good luck to you Tami, I wish you the best! Bonnie
lakerskobeb
on 7/19/05 10:20 pm - Canton, OH
Hey Tami, I am not happy that you and your husband split up, but I am so happy that you are doing well. It amazes me how many people change after the surgery. Genie decided to go for her dreams and leave her job after the surgery and I have heard of a lot of break-ups. I think having the surgery makes you feel empowerment and hopeful that you deserve the best in life. So please take my prayers and blessings and keep up on all your success. I am not actually having my surgery until January 10 2006. I do come here a lot and check up on everyone. This has all worked out for the best. I will be teaching this fall and that's an extra 2400 dollars that I wasn't even expecting. Plus just this past month I have lost feeling in my upper right arm. They think it may be a pinched nerve, but I might have to get a MRI or CAT scan to make sure there is no brain damage or MS that is causing the numbness. I had the same feeling in my leg about 1 year ago. So they want to check everything out. Even though I am afraid, the only thing I can think about is my surgery and hoping that whatever they find doesn't cause me to have to cancel again. Just please keep me in your prayers. Ronda
Boomma
on 7/20/05 2:40 am - Osceola, WI
Ronda....you are in my prayers. I hope you do not have anything serious wrong or anything that will effect your surgery. Please keep us posted!
Boomma
on 7/20/05 2:38 am - Osceola, WI
I am so happy for your success....but sorry about your marriage. You are in my prayers for continued success and all of the strength you will need to succeed! Please keep posting!
gobelkys
on 7/20/05 10:27 am - MIAMI, FL
I'm so happy that everything is working out for you, things get mess up sometimes, but they tend to fall in place little by little, specially in the emotion dpt. I have missed you, but glad your back, even when you dont post every day - but try to stay around here and there. Take care, Belkys
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views