OUT OF THE HOSPITAL AT HOTEL

Rickey C.
on 7/17/05 9:09 am - Benton, KS
Rickey C.
on 7/17/05 9:11 am - Benton, KS
Geeze my whole message got deleted, anyhow, just wanted to say i am out of hospital, it was a tough surgery,4 hours long, lots of adhesions, but i survived, now i must survive hurricane emily and i will be doing super, Chrissy from
Boomma
on 7/17/05 10:58 am - Osceola, WI
I am so glad you came through the surgery fine! Geez....hope Emily doesn't cause too many problems....you don't need that kind of excitement now!
Amazon
on 7/17/05 3:14 pm - Liberal, KS
Chrissy: Keep us posted as to how you are doing. Glad you made through OK. From one Kansan to another - Welcome to your new life! If I remember right, you had a lap RNY. Is that correct? Best wishes and good prayers are coming your way! Take good care of yourself, Charla from Kansas
Jennnifer
on 7/18/05 1:30 pm - Southgate, MI
Congratulations on becoming a loser! I hope this is a wonderful experience for you. My thoughts and prayers for a smooth recovery!!!
bonnied
on 7/19/05 9:54 pm - St. Albans, VT
Whoooohooo! I am so glad that everything turned out alright! Dr. R had to spend extra time on me too from adhesions (which is funny because I've never had abdominal surgery) but I'm so glad he did! I hope Emily leaves you alone and you are safe at home soon! Bonnie
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views