I am out of the hospital.

DONNA RELLA
on 7/17/05 7:38 am - Uvalde, TX
I just got to the apt. and am doing ok.. the pain is not too bad and i can get around ok. The hardest part is being away from home.
gobelkys
on 7/17/05 9:58 am - MIAMI, FL
I just called the Hospital and was told you left today @ around 2:00pm. Glad to hear you are doing good. Once you are in the appeartment, you tend to get home sick, since you are awake more often. But relax and enjoy the tranquility that Ensenada offers you, in a couple of days you will be felling alot better. Remember try to walk to the park, it will help your recovery tremedously. The only thing I can say that was uncoftable the I can remember was the gas at first, I was always burping, and the extremely yeast infection I got from all the antibiotics. Just letting you know if you do get the yeast infection, ask Rosella to take you get some medication at the farmacy. Take care, and hope you recover soon. Belkys
Boomma
on 7/17/05 10:55 am - Osceola, WI
Fantastic! I am so glad you did so good ....best wishes for a fast recovery. I hope you get to enjoy Ensenada!
Jennnifer
on 7/17/05 11:42 am - Southgate, MI
I'm wishing you a speedy recovery! Congratulations on becoming a loser!!!!
GW
on 7/17/05 11:43 am - Weatherford, TX
All right, Donna! So glad to hear you are up and about. Try to walk as much as you can, it helps the gas and just about everything! You will soon be home and starting your new life! Take care and God bless! Genie
Flor_Bellas
on 7/17/05 12:09 pm - Miami, FL
Wooooooo Hoooooooo Donna, so glad to know you are well and up and about You've been in my prayers and I was wondering when we'd hear from you. Take it easy but keep on walking. You go girl!!! I'll join you on the losing side pronto. Enjoy Mexico! Blessings, Maria
bonnied
on 7/20/05 2:38 am - St. Albans, VT
Alright Donna!!!!!!!Whooooohoooooo!!! WELCOME TO THE LOSER'S CLUB! I'm sure you will find your stay interesting! You'll be home soon, now is time to take care of you! Best of luck! Bonnie
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views