1 month out of Puerto Vallarta and Dr. Joya

cambigue
on 7/15/05 8:13 am - Auburn, GA
RNY on 06/15/05 with
1 month ago today, I had RNY in Puerto Vallarta with Dr. Joya and I cannot say enough good things about my experience. I have lost 50 pounds since the begining of June and continue to my weight lost at a pound every day or two.... The quality of care I experienced in Puerto Vallarta was better then I could have expected in USA. I am very pleased....
DW
on 7/15/05 9:06 am - Galveston, TX
Great Bruce, I know how happy you must be, I too had surgery in Mexico and had a very positive experience. I am now 15 months out and have lost -105 and have gained my life back. I think it is great that so many of the Mexican docs are getting such great reviews because so many need the surgery and cannot afford it here in the states. We need to spread the news. Dot
GW
on 7/15/05 9:07 am - Weatherford, TX
Hey Bruce! Weigh () to go! Your weight loss is fantasti****ep up the good work! Genie
cambigue
on 7/15/05 9:38 am - Auburn, GA
RNY on 06/15/05 with
Thanks for the encouragement! I probably would have had mine done here in the usa but my insurance.... well you know the story. Also as a teacher I don't have a lot of extra cash to just fling around. This was the right choice for me and I can't imagine regretting it later. Shoot! I even took my mom with me so she could have a vacation for her 60th birthday. (Wife had to stay with the young kids.... not ready to travel that far with them...)
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views