I Need an Angel Please, any Volunteers???

Flor_Bellas
on 7/14/05 5:47 pm - Miami, FL
I'm 14 days away from my surgery and I still don't have an Angel. I found out today that the hospital where I'm going to be does not have wireless so I'll not be able to post back here and my cell phone might not work once I cross the border to call my family back here. I've asked for an angel before but no one as responded yet. It's getting close. Maria
Lorraine Wentz
on 7/15/05 3:30 am - St. Catharines, Canada
Maria, I'd be honored to be your angel. If you accept, just send me an e-mail with all your info. and I'll take care of ya!! Most cell phones have the abilty to work in Mexico, but you have to call your customer care department and they have to activate it. Cheers! Lorraine
Flor_Bellas
on 7/16/05 4:49 am - Miami, FL
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lorraine, for some reason I had a feeling you would be the one. Just the way you volunteered(sp) for the other person last week and are so helpful made me wish I could have you or someone like you as an angel. Thank you, thank you, thank you I've started my pre-op liver shrinking diet today...ugh! I'm lightheaded already and dragging. I need a kick in the pants. Hugs, Maria
Lorraine Wentz
on 7/16/05 6:25 am - St. Catharines, Canada
My pleasure! Just send your phone numbers and all that jazz over my way! Have you found out if your cell service has international coverage? What are the rules for your liver shrinking diet. My surgeon doesn't require a pre-op diet, but I'd still like get my liver smaller so it's not so in the way when Dr. A's doing his thing. If you need a kick in the pants, I can send over my team of ninjas to open a can of whoop ass! I could send over the mob to knock ya around a bit! Or I could home into my peeps on planet Onyourass and have them zap ya! It's your choice completely!! Cheers! Lorraine
Flor_Bellas
on 7/16/05 6:50 am - Miami, FL
I've sent you the info in a seperate email to you. Now for the liver shrinking diet....drumroll please .....Ta Da!!!!!!!!!! Grilled chicken, low-fat yogurt and 2 protein shakes a day.....That's it, nothing more Girl you sure do got connections....can't decide who I want to whoop my ass Aww, heck, send them all, I need all the help I can get. I just tried to do some bathroom cleaning with a little bit of bleach. Didn't go well, got real lightheaded so I decided to lie a while with my laptop on my belly. I guess I'm not going to be up to doing alot of normal things for a few days until I can adjust to this liver shrinking sh*t Back to the belly...it just dawned on me that someday soon my belly won't serve as my pedestal for my laptop anymore. Wooooooooo Hoooooooooo! Gonna lose that sucka and one day wear a bikini....even if it has to be a tankini I'll settle for that Maria
Lorraine Wentz
on 7/16/05 11:54 am - St. Catharines, Canada
My son uses my belly as a cushion. He gets his momentum going and runs into it. I don't think he'll be too happy to know that it will no longer be a possibility after surgery. And my cats are going to be really pissed when they see their soft cozy bed shrinking at an alarming rate!! So the diet thing, is that all you're allowed to eat? Everyday? You can't switch it up a bit with something different? How long do you have to be on it? I don't have a bikini as a goal, but I do have some goals for certain clothes. But most of my goals involve social activities and sports. Hey! If you ever want any help with your profile, let me know. I can give you a few links to some profiles that I've gussied up for people on this board. Cheers! Lorraine P.S. I haven't recieved your e-mail yet, but I'll keep a look out.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views