Have you ever.......

Lorraine Wentz
on 7/13/05 10:02 am - St. Catharines, Canada
I just had another one! I was taking a nap and had a nightmare. My teeth were falling out. I've had about seven of these dreams in the last five years. I don't really put much thought into my dreams, but when I have the same one multiple times, then I try to find out the reasons. One theory is that dreams about your teeth reflect your anxiety about your appearance and how others perceive you. Another rationalization for these falling teeth dream may be rooted in your fear of being embarrassed or making a fool of yourself in some specific situation. Teeth are used to bite, tear, chew and gnaw. In this regard, teeth represent power. And the loss of teeth in your dream may be from a sense of powerlessness. There are different interpretations for different cultures, but I think I can relate to the first two the most..... Has anyone else had this dream? Cheers! Lorraine
xJoellex
on 7/13/05 12:31 pm - Belcourt, ND
Hi Lorraine~ I'm a frequent lurker here and I read alot of your posts. This one I thought I'd respond to since I had the same exact dream!! I had a dream actually that my teeth were all breaking up and I was spitting them out. Haha. Weird. I had to look it up to see what it meant since I freak out so easily. The first theory I read was the one about dreaming of teeth reflect your anxiety about your appearance and how others perceive you. Well, I got myself more freaked out, because this is exactly how I feel. So, I just left it at that. LOL. Anywho, just wanted to let you know, I had this weird dream too and I feel the same way. I can relate mostly to the first 2 theories. Take care~ ~Joelle
Lorraine Wentz
on 7/13/05 12:47 pm - St. Catharines, Canada
That's exactly how it happened in this dream. My teeth just crumbled in my mouth and I was spitting out little pieces into my hand and giving them to my husband to put in a little plastic baggie!! I've also had them where they just fall out and I can see that they're rotten inside. I hope that this surgery will boost my self image and I'll stop having these horrible icky dreams! Only 23 days to go!!! Cheers! Lorraine
DONNA RELLA
on 7/14/05 11:32 am - Uvalde, TX
How weird, but i have had the same dream about the teeth falling out and saving them. i kept wanting to be rushed to the dentist... i do think it is mostly about vanity. so, i go with the first interpretation as well...
vickig
on 7/21/05 6:07 pm - CRAWFORD, GA
dreaming of teeth falling out means you are insecure about something.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views