I'M HAVING MY SURGERY FRIDAY

Rickey C.
on 7/13/05 1:42 am - Benton, KS
Hey all, I just wanted to let all know that I am leaving tomorrow for Monterrey and will be having my lap rny done on Friday morning. Wish me luck. Thanks, Chrissy from Kansas
vickig
on 7/13/05 4:41 am - CRAWFORD, GA
don't forget to enjoy yourself before sx.get some sun.you will be fine besst of luck!
Lorraine Wentz
on 7/13/05 5:41 am - St. Catharines, Canada
Good Luck Chrissy! You're in my prayers! If possible, keep in touch and let us known how everything goes! Cheers! Lorraine
Boomma
on 7/13/05 6:20 am - Osceola, WI
best wishes and prayers for a safe surgery and fast recovery!
Amazon
on 7/13/05 7:42 am - Liberal, KS
Chrissy: Hip Hip Hooray! Friday is Surgery Day!! Good Luck and prayers to you, sweetheart. My surgery is August 20th and I am excited too! Charla from Kansas
Flor_Bellas
on 7/13/05 1:49 pm - Miami, FL
Chrissy my prayers are with you. I'll soon see you on the losing side for my surgery is on the 28th. I pray that your surgery goes smoothly and that the pain is minimal. Keep us posted!
Jennnifer
on 7/13/05 9:58 pm - Southgate, MI
Good luck and I wish you well! You will be in my thoughts and prayers and hoping for an uneventful recovery. Jennifer
R N.
on 7/15/05 12:00 am - Raleigh, NC
Hi Chrissy! As you know, I just got back from Monterrey. Not only was it an incredible first class experience, but I am feeling completely back to normal and I'm only 10 days post op. This IS the beginning of your NEW journey to a healthier, and better you! Romana
vickig
on 7/21/05 6:09 pm - CRAWFORD, GA
chrissy how are you doing? love to hear from you!
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views