I'm feeling needy, please respond I'm starting a Journal for my new journey

Flor_Bellas
on 7/12/05 3:34 pm - Miami, FL
Ok, I'm 15 days away from surgery and am seriously getting nervous So I decided to start an on-line journal to document my journey Please feel free to click on the link below to read it if you are interested. I love to write and I plan on documenting every detail to help me put things in perspective and at the same time maybe help another pre-op down the road. I know that alot of people post things here and some become hot topics and others get a few replies. I'm feeling needy in a way because I'm scared. I'm leaving the comforts of my home to a place I've never been and although I'll be with my son, I'm still scared. I'm excited at the same time and deep down in my heart I know Dr. Aceves is great...but darn it, I'm STILL nervous. My mind is going a million miles a second. Will the pain be too much, will I get sick on my flight home that is not non-stop, and on and on. Please pray for me. Please pray that I can tolerate and do the pre-op liver shrinking diet properly and please pray that surgery will be a success. Thank you all. The link to the online journal follows... http://www.livejournal.com/users/flor_bellas/
Amanda
on 7/12/05 11:25 pm - Kearney, NE
I understand how you are feeling! What helped me through was possitive thinking! I know there are a lot of what if's, but you must concentrate on all of the wonderful things that are going to come from this and how it is going to change your life forever! It was absolutely the best decision I have ever made for myself!!! You will be fine! I will pray for you and I am sure many more will too! Just breathe and say I think I can, I think I can!!! A
vickig
on 7/13/05 4:19 am - CRAWFORD, GA
i cant wait for details. i wish i could say the magic words needed to make your GO AWAY just remember how strongly you felt when trying to get this approved by ins.co. Iwas pretty damned determined. still am 3 yrs later. ohhh,i had my doubts.even most of the memorials on this site friends say deceased had no regretts afterwards.that tells you something there.if you fell it in you heart it's going to be o.k. eitherway!i wish you the best of luck.you will do great.i know it!!!!!!!!!
Lorraine Wentz
on 7/13/05 5:37 am - St. Catharines, Canada
"You must do the thing you think you cannot do" -Eleanor Roosevelt Cheers! Lorraine
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views