Apartment stay

Ferchie
on 7/12/05 12:31 pm - Twin Falls, ID
Here is a question for you post-ops - how many days did you stay in the apartment? I am taking my partner and my gramma - is there room for all 3 of us? How many days are you in the care of Dr A and the nurses? Are we down there 1 week 2 weeks 10 days ect... I am just needing a general estimate for money and what to start planning for time off at work for me and my partner.
GW
on 7/12/05 12:50 pm - Weatherford, TX
Hey Jeremy, I stayed in the apartment the entire time. I left on the 8th day after surgery. You don't have to, but I wanted to stay until all my staples were out. Yes, there is plenty of room for the 3 of you. There is a double bed, a twin, and a loveseat. The loveseat in apt. 1 is pretty comfy and I slept there the first 2 nights. It was as close to a recliner as I could get! You choose how many days the nurse comes to see you. I am sure your partner can change your bandages, it isn't that bad. My husband wanted the nurse every day to take my blood pressure since I had high blood pressure and diabetes. (He is a worrier!) You leave the hospital on the 3rd day, but Rosella will come by daily to check on you. You will be just fine! Genie
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views