ANGEL NEEDS ANGEL! SOS!

GW
on 7/11/05 10:32 pm - Weatherford, TX
Good morning everyone! First of all, I would like to thank all who prayed about my job situation. I start my new job this morning! Thall called me at 9:30 last night asking me to come in today! Yippee! I am extrememly happy and excited and will post details on that later. Right now, I am concerned about how I will fulfill my angel duties to Donna, whose surgery is the 15th! See when I volunteered for angel duty, my job had internet access and I was the only one in the office and able to make personal calls. All of that has changed! I am in a call center with inbound calls and no internet! I don't want to leave Donna hanging! Will someone out there step in and at least be a back up angel until I know more about my job situation? I know I can post when I get home from work, but that is going to be hours after she is out. Her friends, family and co-workers, and you here at OH, will be concerned and wanting immediate updates! HELP! Please! Thanks! Genie
Lorraine Wentz
on 7/12/05 5:19 am - St. Catharines, Canada
Do you have to be a post op to be an angel? What does it involve? Let me know! I'd be honored to be her assistant angel!! Cheers! Lorraine
GW
on 7/12/05 12:43 pm - Weatherford, TX
Hey Lorraine! Thanks so much! You are a lifesaver! NO, you don't have to be post op to be an angel. All you have to be is willing to post an update on her after her surgery. Just keep all of us here at OH up to date on her progress and any prayer requests she might have. Like I said, not only can I not get phone calls, or make them, but I don't have internet access to post about her! I will send you her cell phone number and the number of her friend that is going with her. I will also call her and tell her that you are the angel in charge now! She will need your phone number so her friend, Rachel, can call you and let you know when she is out of surgery. Could you please email me your number so I can give it to her when she calls? Once again, thanks so much for this! I will continue praying for Donna, but I sure didn't want to leave her hanging after all this time! Genie
gobelkys
on 7/12/05 12:07 pm - MIAMI, FL
I will help too. Dont worry my friend, you are not alone. Just let me know what you need done and it will be done. Love, Belkys
GW
on 7/12/05 12:46 pm - Weatherford, TX
Hey thanks a bunch Belkys! Two angels will certainly make her feel better! I will send her friend, Rachel, your number and I will email you her number. She is taking her cellphone and paid for coverage in Mexico, so they should be able to call you and Lorraine with no problem. If so, then just emai Rosella and ask her to give you an update. You could call the hospital if you wanted, since you speak spanish. You and Lorraine are the absolute best! Thanks so much! Genie
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views