Time is passing quicker than I thought it would.

WindyLady L.
on 7/11/05 11:14 am - Grants Pass, OR
Hello to all, I have spent many nights reading all the postings on this board it kind of helps me with the nerves. Since my surgery is 1 month away I would like to start looking for different protein drinks and vitamins that I will need to take to keep my self healthy. Now like a typical over weight person I don't like anything that taste chalky does anyone have any suggestions as to what I should buy and try. I want to get as much protein in as possible. They say this will help with losing the hair. I've been told that liquid vitamins are the best but thought I would ask you guys first since you have all been there. Thank you for you time and all the support God bless you all Mariah
Lorraine Wentz
on 7/11/05 12:55 pm - St. Catharines, Canada
Hello Mariah, I just thought I'd send you the link to an old post of mine. It's just a little info. about hair loss. When is your surgery date and with what surgeon? http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/south-of-the-border/postdetail/7138.html?vc=0 Cheers! Lorraine
WindyLady L.
on 7/20/05 12:47 pm - Grants Pass, OR
Hi thanks for your reply. My surgery is the 12 of August and with Dr A.
Amanda
on 7/12/05 12:05 am - Kearney, NE
I use Unjury protein. You can get it at unjury.com and it is wonderful! I tried many different kinds before ordering it and once I did, I will never try anything else!! You can order samples to see which flavors you like. I like the unflavored in crystal light and the vanilla in Light OJ or SF tang and in some flavors of CL. For the first 3-4 months, I took Flintstone vitamins, chewable calcium, and sublingual B-12. Now I take a Centrum daily, the calcium, potassium, and the same sublingual B-12. I am 7 months out and just had my levels checked and everything is center line!!! You should ask you surgeon what he or she recommends. About the hair loss, I had all my vitamins and protein and still lost a ton! It has stopped now, but for 3 or 4 months it was very bad! I'm not sure that there is anything you can do to stop it! That is soooo exciting that your surgery is just a month away!! Congrats and good luck! It is the best thing I have ever done for myself!!!!! A
WindyLady L.
on 7/20/05 12:49 pm - Grants Pass, OR
Thank you so much for your help. It is much appreciated.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views