Last day at work...

DONNA RELLA
on 7/10/05 4:25 am - Uvalde, TX
I am working my last day pre-op. I am off tomorrow to get things ready and i leave on tues. I am so excited. I want to thank you all for praying for me and i ask that you continue to do so. I really appreciate it. Anybody that has any last minute advice or "dont forget...." or remember to do's... feel free to let me know....
bettyann29
on 7/10/05 7:24 am - bedford, TX
We will be here praying for you!! Praying for a fast recovery.. oh and congrats!
Jennnifer
on 7/10/05 7:56 am - Southgate, MI
Good luck and I pray that things come through great for you. I bet you can't wait to be on the losing side!! I'm very excited for you, and I can't wait myself. Good luck to you! Jennifer
Boomma
on 7/10/05 9:10 am - Osceola, WI
Donna....finally and at last...your time is here!! I will be praying for a safe journey and fast recovery. I am so excited for you!!!! I hope you enjoy your time in Mexico
GW
on 7/10/05 10:22 am - Weatherford, TX
WOO-HOO! Your time is here! Ain't it grand? I am so happy for you! I know you will do just fine and you'll be a loser in no time flat! I am praying for you! I will be talking to you soon! (Or whoever has your cell phone!) Don't forget to give them my numbers as well! In His love, Genie
Just Me
on 7/10/05 1:05 pm - Happy Place, TN
Praying for a smooth operation and quick recovery. So glad things worked out for you. Best Wishes.
Lorraine Wentz
on 7/10/05 4:12 pm - St. Catharines, Canada
Donna, I pray that all goes well and that you have a safe trip. Will you have any means of contact with the board while you're there? If so keep us posted. "Reach high, for stars lie hidden in your soul. Dream deep, for every dream precedes the goal." -Pamela Vaull Starr Cheers and Hugs! Lorraine
cathy.fowler
on 7/11/05 12:08 am - Mesquite, TX
Yeah Donna! You have been in my prayers! Go girl, you are nearly a loser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cathy Fowler
gobelkys
on 7/11/05 3:31 am - MIAMI, FL
You will do great. You will be in my paryers. Soon you will be on the loosers side and working on your foods, what to eat, and so on. Best of luck, Belkys 226/168/110
Flor_Bellas
on 7/11/05 9:57 am - Miami, FL
Woooooooooo Hooooooooooooooo! You go girl!!! You must be a tight ball of nerves right now, but please have faith. Your journey has started and you are more than ready for it. You will be great and I will have you in my prayers for quick recovery and minimal pain. May your angels watch over you as your dream comes true. Can't wait to meet you on the losing side. I'll be seeing you there in 17 days so up and at 'em so you can welcome me to the losing side with a loving embrace. Here's and angel to sit on your shoulder Maria Pifferrer
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views