Removing stitches

Lena Kay
on 7/6/05 3:56 pm - WA
I'm having a breast lift with implants in Mexico. From what I've read, it seems I'll have to have stitches removed about 10 days after surgery. Since I'll be back in the U.S. by then, I'm wondering where to go to have the stitches removed. I haven't asked my surgeon yet, I thought I'd start with any of you who've already been in my situation. Any ideas?
Maria F.
on 7/6/05 11:20 pm - San Diego, CA
Lena, I can't say about the implants but I removed my stitches after my lap band. It was very easy, I just pulled one of the stings in one end and that was it! No pain, nothing. Mary Dr. Aceves lap band
bonnied
on 7/7/05 10:24 pm - St. Albans, VT
Your PCP should be able to do this for you. Make an appointment to see him/her before you go to discuss this and have your appointment to have the incisions checked and stitches removed before you leave. You'd be suprised how good PCP's are at doing this kind of thing. Best part is, your regular health insurance will cover these visits! Best of luck! Bonnie PS--where are you going for this and who is your doc in Mexico? I need the same thing!
Lena Kay
on 7/8/05 12:15 am - WA
I'm going to Dr. Huacuz in Tijuana. He's excellent. Good luck!
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views