ok, now i am scared...

DONNA RELLA
on 7/6/05 6:07 am - Uvalde, TX
I cant imagine myself actually losing weight and feeling good. It seems like it is just a dream. Is it normal? I feel like I might die on the way or during surgery just because it seems too good to be true. I am truly feeling it now!!! I have written my letters (just in case) i have prepared a will... I have had nothing but positive thoughts the entire time. Now, out of the blue, I am nervous!!! what is up with that????
BeeHappe
on 7/6/05 7:46 am - Hinton, IA
RNY on 08/09/05 with
Hi Donna: I am new here and have been kind of following your progress on here. I am going through some house refinancing also. The appraiser is hopefully going to be at my house Monday or Tuesday. Then I will know if we can get enough money to pay for my trip to Mexico. My fiance is having a fit because I will be going alone. But I know how you feel about the ups and downs. One minute the mortgage people are telling you one thing and then the appraiser is telling another!! If I had the money, I would help people finance this type of surgery. I think that they would pay the loan back very faithfully because it would change their lives!!! Anyway, I hope that everything goes well for you. I am more nervous about the flight down and back than I am of the surgery itself. I am so excited but have to hold my self bac****il I know for sure and have the money in my hand!!! Anyway good luck and look to the future!!! You only live once!!!! Jen
martyp
on 7/7/05 12:02 am - springfield, VA
i think you would have to be delusional not to be nervous donna. this is a big deal and not one most of us enter into lightly. still...i cannot imagine being back where i came from. the absolute hopelessness of my situation wrapped around me and was my entire world. as difficult as my surgery was, i would do it again tommorrow. and while i still occassionally miss eating "whatever, whenever", i have no regrets. you have done the work so try to enjoy the ride. the future is bright and full of promise.
GW
on 7/7/05 12:53 am - Weatherford, TX
Oh, Donna, sweetie! You and I are so much alike! I too had those same thoughts. I was never scared about the surgery and was looking forward to it. That is, until I got there! But, I was scared that it wouldn't work and that it would be just one more failure for me. So, when I was such a slow loser in the beginning, I just knew my fears were coming true. But I was more scared of not having the surgery. Feeling the way I did, I truly didn't know if I would be around in 2-3 years. Now, I have lost 60 pounds and I feel great! It is hard to imagine when you are pre-op just how much your life will change and for the better! But it does. ANd it gets better each and every day! My only regret is that I didn't have this years ago so I could enjoy my children more. Oh well. I can't go back, but I can go forward! Now I can spend more quality time with my grandchildren! I will live! Not just exist! And thinking it is to good to be true........................Sometimes I still feel that way. I keep thinking I am dreaming or something. But then, I step on the scale, or take a walk, or put on something that is falling off of me, and I know.... This is for real. This is forever. This tool is a miracle. I WILL DO MY PART TO MAKE SURE I NEVER GO BACK THERE AGAIN! You will be fine. You are in God's hands! Genie
Boomma
on 7/7/05 3:04 am - Osceola, WI
Donna....I am sure your feelings are perfectly normal at this point. I will pray that your nervousness is replaced with excited good feeling! Did you hear about your money yet??? I am still praying for that to arrive in plenty of time.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views