please pray

DONNA RELLA
on 7/5/05 11:37 am - Uvalde, TX
Hey everyone... I am requesting prayers again... I am a week away from leaving for Ensenada and I have not gotten the money in hand as of yet. I KNOW that God did not get me this close for nothing. I have faith that all things will work out. I am just a little nervous about the fact that the money has not been exchanged yet. Please pray that nothing gets in the way and that everything goes as planned, lord willing. Thank you all.
Jennnifer
on 7/5/05 12:59 pm - Southgate, MI
I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers and hope that you can get the finances to pay for it! Good luck!
GW
on 7/6/05 12:32 am - Weatherford, TX
Hey Sweetie! I can only imagine how concerned you are getting. We didn't get our funds til two weeks away! You are in my thoughts and prayers! My home phone is out right now, but email me if you want to talk! My cell doesn't pick up here at the house! If I get out today, I will call you! Try to b-r-e-a-t-h-e and r-e-l-a-x! I know,easier said than done! God owns the cattle on a thousand hills, He will put this together in His time! No worries! Love, Genie
Lorraine Wentz
on 7/6/05 3:18 am - St. Catharines, Canada
Donna, There are prayers flying all over the place around here, and there are some flying your way from me!! Everything is crossed for you. Except my legs as I can't quite do that yet. Oh! And my eyes. I gotta see where I'm going! Genie, Have you been able to see your pictures yet? Keep me posted! Cheers! Lorraine
GW
on 7/6/05 5:34 am - Weatherford, TX
Hey Lorraine! NOpe, still haven't been able to see them. But since everyone else can, I know it is just my computer. I am still looking for that place to empty my cache, and can't find it either! I AM SUCH A DUNCE WHEN IT COMES TO COMPUTERS! Oh well. I guess I will survive. I am just hoping that my computer makes it until I get a job so I can afford repairs. I don't think I could last to long without my OH FIX! Genie
Boomma
on 7/6/05 2:03 am - Osceola, WI
Donna...you are so close! I will pray your funds come quickly! Please just have faith that this will all work out, as you said, God got you this far!
DONNA RELLA
on 7/6/05 5:38 am - Uvalde, TX
just got back from atty's ofc. The secretary called and asked the loan officer how things were looking and all looks ok from her desk... We will finish paperwork tomorrow and hopefully close friday or monday. I am suppose to leave tuesday pm...pretty close, huh?
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views