Food Poisoning Be Careful

chunkable
on 7/5/05 12:18 am - federal way, wa
I just wanted to let everyone know that I ended up with a case of food poisoning this weekend while my inlaws were in town helping us move. I can honestly say that was the worst day of my life. Worst than surgery or any type of pain I've ever had before. I could not stop throwing up and the dry heaves were killing me. I was so scared something was going to mess up my surgery after all the violent puking and I must say I didn't leave the bathroom most of the day. The only good news is that it jump started my weight loss again Im down 6 pounds from that incident but just be careful. I wouldn't ever want to go through that again even for a 6 pound loss.. Hugs Cindy
GerrAnn
on 7/5/05 1:38 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hey Cindy Sorry to hear about the food poisoning... Yuck . Hope you are feeling better today. Sorry that I haven't kept up with all the news lately. Been busy with all the grandkids that are visiting for the summer. Glad to hear that you are doing so good with your weight loss!! Yahoo... I have been in a bit of a slump also.. But that's ok.. I'm still loving life and that's what matters!! I don't think I will be attending the reunion either.. Planning on a big move back to Boise the beginning of the year so I have lots of work to do before that happens.. Take care kiddo.. Continue the good work!! Huggs to you. GerrAnn 245/188/145
Boomma
on 7/5/05 6:14 am - Osceola, WI
That sounds just awful! At least you can look on the bright side...you started losing again! Hope you are feeling great now!
gogeko
on 7/5/05 1:51 pm - Palmer, AK
CINDY SO SORRY TO HEAR YOU HAD FOOD POISONING. DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT WAS? SOME FOOD POISONINGS CAN BE SO DANGEROUS. IM GLAD YOU MADE IT THRU. CINDY
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views