Dr Huacuz is terrific

Joan R.
on 7/2/05 3:03 am - Millington, TN
I had my band done by DR Huacuz on June 3and I can't say enough good things about him. He came to see me twice in the hotel before surgery with Dr Castro and after surgery he checked on me several times day and night. When I got back to the hotel he was still checking on me. The morning I was to leave TJ I had a relapse of another medical condition ( my US Drs have assured me it had nothing to do with the surgery) and he came and took me back to the clinic. He treated me for three more days, giving me around the clock care until I was able to go home. Everyone at Molding was fantastic. I have never had such good medical care in my life. I understand that everyone loves their Dr. and I think because we are all given such good Personal care in Mexico, compared to the "just another Number" care we get here. So take with a grain of salt the advice you get about a Dr. if the person giving the advice has not been treated by that Dr. Good Luck, Joan
clegate
on 7/2/05 10:37 am - Shelton, WA
Hi Joan, Congratulations! I haven't been banded yet but I have already made up my mind that I'm going to Molding when I'm ready. Thanks so much for sharing your experience. It helps to know I have made a good decision. Now just for the money! Maybe you could get the information so that Molding and Dr. Huacuz can both be listed on OH. I have wondered why they aren't. Carol
bonnied
on 7/2/05 11:09 pm - St. Albans, VT
That is so wonderful to hear about a different surgeon! One of the main reasons that we keep hearing about the same docs over and over is purely economical ( a good Doc + a reasonable price = happy patients), and not everyone can afford exactly what they want, so they might have to "shop around". I've also noticed that some people on OH have had to choose a certain Doc because that particular one has better financing. Unfortunately, that's that way it goes sometimes. For me, if money was unlimited, I would have paid the $40,000 to have it done in the US and never had to travel so far! I'm still glad I went though! I'm so happy for you and thank you for sharing your experience! We all need to keep telling others and get the word out to people who want to know their options regarding WLS in Mexico! Keep posting and letting us know how you are doing, and yes, get the Docs info to OH so he'll be added to the list. Also, update your profile with your Doc's info and a hospital review! Best wishes! Bonnie
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views