Time to start reposting what we are eating

chunkable
on 7/1/05 5:44 am - federal way, wa
hey guys it's been so long since I have gotten on here but found that it really helped to get new ideas from everyone on what to eat.. Here is what I am having today breakfast protein drink snack cheese lunch cashew chicken dinner probably 1/2 sandwich we are moving and expecting company. Please post some great ideas for what all my loser friends are having... Cindy 340/257/175ish -83 pounds
Just Me
on 7/1/05 5:56 am - Happy Place, TN
SPINACH WITH GARLIC AND GINGER Adapted from the Whole Food Bible. Makes 4 servings or about 10-16 WLS servings (I usually count that I am eating 1/4 of a regular serving... so that is how I determine WLS servings. I also blenderize my meals.) 1 ½ pounds spinach 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil 3 cloves garlic, minced 1 tablespoon minced, peeled fresh ginger (The ginger adds snap, but it can be omitted.) 1/8 teaspon dried red pepper flakes ¼ cup water Toasted sesame seeds, for garnish* Wash the spinach thoroughly! Heat the oil in a large skillet. Add the garlic, ginger, and red pepper flakes. Cook over medium heat for 30 seconds, stirring often, Add the spinach and stir for 1 minute to blend. Add the water and continue to saute', stirring until the spinach is completely wilted. At this point, I usually pop the whole thing into a blender and blenderize it. Remove the spinach to a platter with a slotted spoon. Garnish with sesame seeds. * To toast sesame seeds, stir them in a dry pan over medium heat, until lightly browned. If you are a newbie, strongly suggest you skip the sesame seeds.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views