YO! Donna?

GW
on 7/3/05 11:22 am - Weatherford, TX
Donna, I know that Rosella will make arrangements for Bambi to pick you up someplace other than the airport, if that is what you need. We were looking at that at one time ourselves. If it is to much farther, his price will go up accordingly. My only concern would be, where will you leave your car? Do you have a relative or friend in San Diego? If not, you would have to make sure you told the management or something and paid. You would hate to come back and find your car towed!!!! Genie
Lorraine Wentz
on 7/3/05 12:29 pm - St. Catharines, Canada
You could leave your car in the extended stay parking at the airport. It's not going to be cheap. I can understand not feeling comfortable driving in Mexico, but if it were me, I'd make due and drive all the way down. You'll save hundreds of dollars not having Bambi pick you up and parking extended stay. If the pictures of the apartments do not deceive, there are plenty of parking spots right in front of them. It's up to you!!! Cheers! Lorraine
GerrAnn
on 7/5/05 1:31 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hey Donna My husband and I drove from Arizona to Ensenada in Feb, 05. We went online and bought mexican insurance from DriveMex.com for 126.00 for a 2005 toyota avalon.. It is important to get Mex insurance before you go and easy to purchase online.. We drove down with no problems and parked in front of the apt while we were there. Once you make the quick trip thru TJ it is pretty easy to get there.. Good Luck with your trip and surgery. GerrAnn
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views