To all of you!!

Boomma
on 6/30/05 11:27 am - Osceola, WI
Boy, I have mixed emotions about this post. I love this board. It is always so supportive and always positive...never flaming or testy! I have to tell you all that I had a one in a million chance to get insurance approval...but with many many prayers of my own and others, I got approval! My insurance will only pay for an "in network" provider so if I want them to pay, Dr Aguirre is out. I have been attending a bariatric clinic for a long time. I will be having surgery there on July 27th. I have to contact Rosella and cancel my surgery there. I never thought this would happen. I am so very grateful to God for this wonderful gift. The sad part is that I love this board and everyone on it....do you all think I could continue to "lurk" and post here? I hope it will be OK. I will "lurk" because I want to be able to see everyone's progress and I want to give any support I can. Bless all of you!
gogeko
on 6/30/05 12:10 pm - Palmer, AK
HI JUDY YES BY ALL MEANS PLEASE CONTINUE TO VISIT THIS FORUM. WE ALL WANT TO KNOW HOW THINGS WORK OUT FOR YOU. YOU WILL NEED TO KEEP US POSTED ON HOW YOUR SURGERY GOES. HUGGS, CINDY
Boomma
on 7/1/05 4:11 am - Osceola, WI
Thanks Cindy....I want to hear about all of you and I will let you know how it goes with me!
gobelkys
on 6/30/05 12:38 pm - MIAMI, FL
Hi Judy, I agree with Cindy, you better continue the communication. We will love to have here and share all your blessing. Please dont forget us. We need all, and all are welcome. Best in your comming surgery, Belkys 226/172/110
Boomma
on 7/1/05 4:11 am - Osceola, WI
Thanks Belkys.....I feel so comfortable with this board!
psgraham29
on 6/30/05 2:19 pm - Seattle, WA
Congratulations on the coverage. And your surgery will be soon. Wow. We'd love you to keep in touch and let us know how you are doing.
Boomma
on 7/1/05 4:12 am - Osceola, WI
Thank you....I will let you know how it goes!
GW
on 7/1/05 1:54 am - Weatherford, TX
OH WOW! Insurance approval? You bet we understand! Even though no one can top Dr. A (I am a little bit prejudiced in that opinion! ) ultimately God is in control. He holds the hearts of kings in His hands. If you were meant to go to Mexico, that is where you would be going. Obviously, God has another path for you and that is where you want to be! God can use any Dr. He chooses to get the result you need. You will be fine! Take care, Good luck, and yes, by all means, continue to post! Let us know your new surgery date and we will be praying for you! Genie
Boomma
on 7/1/05 4:14 am - Osceola, WI
Thank you Genie. I am so grateful to God for my approval. I know He will be at my side for the surgery. My date is July 27th...less than 4 weeks now! I know the time will fly now.
vickig
on 7/1/05 8:27 am - CRAWFORD, GA
congrats.you have achived what has alomost become impossable.best of luck. we would still love to hear about your progress!
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views