Woo Hoo!

Jennnifer
on 6/30/05 7:54 am - Southgate, MI
Thank you so much for the advice regarding Dr. Aguirre in Ensaneda, Mexico! Rosella got back to me today and I now have a confirmed surgery date of August 19th! Is anyone one here going to be in Ensenada in that time frame? I'm really excited, and still nervous, but after reading people's posts, and testimonials, i'm confident i'm making the right choice. I can't get my hopes up just yet though... I have to wait until I have money in hand. That will be Tuesday. I have been approved for the loan, i'm just waiting to actually have the money in my possession. I've opted to stay the entire 8 days following surgery, and even though I have my husband, i've also opted for the 3 day nurse. I'm also going to stay in their apartments. I can't wait to be a loser! I've waited all my life for the opportunity to be happy & healthy and now I think I finally have a chance! Jennifer
vickig
on 6/30/05 8:37 am - CRAWFORD, GA
go jenifer !best of luck.you are bound to find some one with a date close to yours!
xJoellex
on 6/30/05 8:38 am - Belcourt, ND
Congratulations!! You have chosen a great surgeon. I'm sure you will find someone else who will be there at the same time you are going to be there. Dr. Aguirre is widely known around these here parts. *LOL.* You most definitely won't be without a surgery buddy. Good luck!! ~*Joelle*~
Boomma
on 6/30/05 11:13 am - Osceola, WI
Congrats and best wishes on your surgery!!!!
bonnied
on 6/30/05 11:21 am - St. Albans, VT
I wish you the best of luck with your surgery! Bonnie
Lorraine Wentz
on 6/30/05 11:51 am - St. Catharines, Canada
We'll miss each other by a few days. I leave Ensenada on the 13th. Actually, I leave Ensenada on the 12th, and fly out of San Diego on the 13th. Anyway, good luck and congrats!! Cheers! Lorraine
Jennnifer
on 6/30/05 1:34 pm - Southgate, MI
Thanks everyone! Well it turns out now that my surgery has to be re-scheduled to August 23rd, because the surgery date I picked is not so good for accomodations! No apartments were available, and the only hotel available in town was a days inn that i've not heard such good things about. Hopefully this is my only problem so far. I'm hoping that someone on here has surgery around the same time as me! Will keep everyone updated!!
GW
on 7/1/05 1:56 am - Weatherford, TX
Jennifer, How exciting for you! Dr. A is terrific and I know you will just love him and Rosella. As well as Bambi. They are all the best! Good luck to you and you will be in our prayers. GEnie
Cheri Moran
on 7/2/05 9:59 am - Big Spring, TX
Hi Jennifer! Congratulations on your surgery date! August 23 will be here before you know it and you can start a wonderful new life. It still amazes me how happy I am with my surgery. Dr. Aguirre is an excellent surgeon. You will love the whole Ensenada crew. I wish the very best in your weight loss journey! Cheri
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views